|Length: 107 cm||Rocker: 2.10"|
|Mid Width: 15.6"||Rocker Type: Three stage|
|Tip Width: ||Warranty: |
|Weight: ||Skill Level: |
|Construction: Compression molded wakeskate with grip tape|
|Web Site: www.hyperlite.com|
Manufacture Description: Manufacturer's Description:
Byerly flew up to the Hyperlite factory and wasted little time with his demands for changes to his pro model wakeskate. For the 2005 model, he added a wider profile for increased ollies and stability for more technical tricks. He created a thicker rail with a softer edge making lip tricks more consistent. Scott also wanted to increase the weight of his skate too, but only in certain areas.
This new 107 comes with weighted rods running the length of the centerline for more precision in a flip. Lastly, we blended the center concave to the kicktail creating a flat surface for the riders back foot. Byerly feels this gives him more leverage on big ollies. Scott designed this new shape for those who are working on varial flips like this one or who just want a small deck to create anarchy on the water with.
The Lock Features:
The ultimate sliding device is constructed from thick forged aluminum for additional strength while locking onto a well positioned nose slide. A deep channel allows water to flow thru the Lock without disturbing the flow of a board. Length 3.3 Width 4 Height 1.5
* 2.1 3-Stage Rocker Scott Byerly created a new arc blending the right amount of pop and predictability for liptricks.
* New Concave & Kicktail a more traditional skate style concave/kicktail blend
* Compression Molding & Nylon Base made to be skated, not destroyed
* Two Aluminum Shank Fins the first aluminum fin designed for the demands of our team
* Byerly lock makes no excuses for a well executed noseslide
Other wakeskates by Hyperlite:
Shop For Wakeskating Gear CWB USCGA Boys Infant Vest
Liquid Force Core Helmet
CWB 2013 Jive 137 Wakeboard