FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

why do we have armed forces?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tad
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZackFL(BRE), what are you talking about? I've never claimed to make "above-par" videos and I charge people a third of the price of every other wakeskate DVD on the internet. I'm trying to rob all wakeskaters of their money? I don't get paid for a single article that goes up on my website. I'm above everyone because I was born into a family of wakeskaters? Haha.. no one in my family wakeskates but me. Does anything that comes out of your mouth have any truth to it? Wakeskating.com is what got me started.. I'm not going to act different because I film with "pro's."

Did you even read what I wrote or just pick and choose little points to backlash ignorant comments? What are cops in OTHER STATES doing for you? Cops in North Dakota are protecting you in Florida? My point was just because these officers/soldiers aren't making a direct influence in your life, does not mean they are over there for no reason.

Thanks for replying to everything BUT my answer to your question. (Why troops risk their lives for our Country.) And yes, you're an ungrateful piece of crap.
Randomhero14
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My question is this. If you think all this stuff is a conspiracy, I'm assuming you think 9/11 is too(I think i've seen you post about it in another thread). But you have a comment that says religion flies people into buildings? That really shows your ignorance right there. If it was a conspiracy then it didn't involve religion AND just because some extremists from the other side of the world did something doesn't mean they stand for all religion. You're actions and the things you say are extremely contradicting.
Scott MN Peterson
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Shakopee

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 3:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If ZackFL doesn't like how much oil we use next time you find yourself looking at a new rope or vest or wetsuit or filling the tank in your watercraft or new shoes or the adhesive holding the grip on your board remember it is all petroleum based (oil)... and try and live your life without these things.... We may or may not be over there for oil but regardless you are just as much a consumer as anyone else.

BTW China is raising their vest and rope manufacturing 7-20% so if you are in need of anything from China buy it as soon as you can.

Also just because the military isn't doing something for you personally doesn't mean they aren't doing something for someone else who is doing something for you.

samcollett
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Baton Rouge, LA

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZackFL(BRE) wrote:
Gregeo wrote:
If it wasn't for the military we would be speaking German and would have the Swastika in our classrooms instead of the American Flag

I'm being serious

LMAO! not true.... religion and military fvcked everything up, because the military was controlled by religious views....

Yet again man, you're wrong. Science was birthed from a combination of Mesopotamian peoples' attempt to appease both their gods and their politicians. I assume from your signature that you're an atheist, and I assume from your posts that you're anti-establishment. However, both of those sects led to the development of scientific practice.

ZackFL(BRE)
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tampa

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samcollett, so you truly dont think religion was the source of all the bulljive in the world? Forget the military part ive said..

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into a building.
POPTART
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't think religious views totally are at fault

yes the oldest tribes of humans created religious views(indians)

but their initial wars were more directly related to territory, food, and women

so i think the source of bulljive is the inability of humans to fully use their brains

which is 90% of the recent post on ws.com regarding religion/war/and politics

war is inevitable, so is death, so why do we care how someone dies, it should only matter how someone lived

Randomhero14
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Money is the source. Not religion. As a Christian man I preach nothing but the love of God and what he has done for you. Just becuase theres an extremist group of muslims doesn't mean that my faith is wrong. Just like how you make yourself look bad on this forum doesn't make me think everyone on here is rude. I believe the "taking out" of God and moral principle has slowly ran this country into the ground.
samcollett
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZackFL(BRE) wrote:
samcollett, so you truly dont think religion was the source of all the bulljive in the world? Forget the military part ive said..

No. I think that the innate nature of the human being to lash out, question, prod, and conform is the source of all the bulljive in the world. It has little to do with religion, politics, or science. We are all conscious human beings and there almost 7 billion of us on the planet. Think of all the conflicting ideas that you've got in your head and your desire to voice those ideas and be heard. Now, add that to 6,999,999,999 other human beings with the same desires, consciousness, and conflicting desires. That is the reason for much of the bulljive in the world. It's the reason for violence, wars, corruption, scientific advancement, peace, music, happiness, sadness, and anger. The human condition is the reason the world seems to fvcked up, but it's also the reason for so many of the wonderful things about the world. It transcends any political or religious affiliation. It also seems to be part of human nature to place blame...

That's like saying Hitler wouldn't have killed so many Jews if he wasn't a Nazi. It wouldn't have mattered whether he was a Nazi, a Prime Minister, or the fvcking pope. He wanted to kill millions of innocent human beings and gain as much power as possible, so he did.

Sagittorious
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Montgomery

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

STFU and get out on the water!
ZackFL(BRE)
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randomhero14, Money is the source. Not religion. are you dumb, or just not have you been out the US?" read something then come back.

pretty sure i didnt break the wsdc rules king nick dont dont worry about warning me about the rules.

Randomhero14
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe I should make a youtube video and then you can believe me
ZackFL(BRE)
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

or i can make one for you of my ass?

yookyle
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Reno

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

religions a double edged sword. it will always be here , deal with it.
RC
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

---

Last edited by RC on Dec 02, 2022 6:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
word
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: denham springs

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zack, you claim to have all this knowledge, however, everything that you've stated has not one valid point. Back up your arguments with facts instead of carelessly slinging mud on everyone and claiming that you can read. Your opinions would be more accepted and you may gain respect from these guys.

Oh yeh, Pick up a Bible and actually "read" it. That book can blow your mind.

Randomhero14
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

word wrote:
Zack, you claim to have all this knowledge, however, everything that you've stated has not one valid point. Back up your arguments with facts instead of carelessly slinging mud on everyone and claiming that you can read. Your opinions would be more accepted and you may gain respect from these guys.

This
Evan71
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Santa Barbara

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZackFL(BRE), we have armed forces so they can fight bad guys so they dont take over our country, i thought it was a pretty simple answer apparently you can't wrap your head around it though..

Smash

texasT
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: HOUSTONNN

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya someone needs to watch Team America again.
samcollett
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

word wrote:

Come on Josh, you know we can't read in Louisiana.

I guess since I didn't really give you an answer earlier, Zach, I will now. We've got armed forces because every powerful nation in the world has armed forces. In a dog eat dog society, he who waits, loses. He who is underpowered, loses. He who has not, loses. Therefore, we have armed forces to protect our rights and liberties as Americans. We have armed forces to maintain our status as the sole surviving superpower. We have armed forces to do everything in our power to keep international violence off of our home soil.

If you lived in Vietnam, Sudan, or Eastern Europe, you'd understand why we have armed forces.

W
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Baton Rouge

PostPosted: May 11, 2011 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys,

"Your" is possessive, as in 'I will steal your girlfriend when you pass out drunk'.

"You're" is a contraction, as in 'You're making wakeskaters look ignorant by the way you type'.

Get it together!

Signed,
The Grammar Nazi

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: