FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Osama Bin Laden is DEAD
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tad
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZackFL(BRE), so since you've left the site you've traveled the world AND became a well respected politician? I definitely thought you joined the circus.
ZackFL(BRE)
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tampa

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tad, your info is wrong my friend, except the last part. i did join the circus.

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into a building.
EJazzle
faceplant

City: Tequesta/orlando

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 9:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

questionable
POPTART
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZackFL(BRE), so what changes do you propose to make america great again? and tell me how you think any other country has done a better job in the history of society? the fact is , that if you were as smart as your trying to come across, you would realize that there isn't much ground to stand on in this type of debate. Humans have done a terrible job as guardians(whatever you want to call it) of the earth, and each other. Every form of governing body has a shady past, power= corruption. So unless you know of some country we are unaware of in your vast intellectual travels i would take a turn it down a little. Freethinking is America. What your doing, right here in this thread is America. Go to china and get on ws.com and talk shizzle about China Shocked
ZackFL(BRE)
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tampa

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 9:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

POPTART wrote:
ZackFL(BRE), so what changes do you propose to make america great again? and tell me how you think any other country has done a better job in the history of society? the fact is , that if you were as smart as your trying to come across, you would realize that there isn't much ground to stand on in this type of debate. Humans have done a terrible job as guardians(whatever you want to call it) of the earth, and each other. Every form of governing body has a shady past, power= corruption. So unless you know of some country we are unaware of in your vast intellectual travels i would take a turn it down a little. Freethinking is America. What your doing, right here in this thread is America. Go to china and get on ws.com and talk shizzle about China Shocked

poptart your words rang my bell. i like the way you speak.

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into a building.
mojo
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: mob town

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well I've been all over Italy , to Germany, Dominican republic, canada, Cali, Louisiana, miss, Georgia, lived in winter haven, been to nc, sc, Virginia, west virginia, Canada, Colorado , Arizona, new York, dc, tenn, and probably some more multiple times. Soo
POPTART
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 10:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yup

ywtjluom.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  40.39 KB
 Viewed:  5053 Time(s)

Slapdown
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Austin

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mojo, Cool.

In my opinion there actually are a few countries who are a little better at the governing game than ours is. New Zealand is what comes to mind first. Unfortunately it's pretty difficult to gain citizenship there. Sure, there's China, and North Korea, and Russia, etc. but come on. Some of you are making it seem like if it's not America, it's Big Brother and the Thought Police looking over your shoulder.

Since this thread is about the death (or not, i don't care) of Osama, i'll give my $0.02

1. Whoever said something like "It doesn't really matter. It's just one guy" is pretty right i'd say. It's not like Osama is dead so terrorism is no longer. We just killed someone who led a terrorist act ten years ago, and keeps sending threat tapes or whatever, which i'm sure has just become an annoyance more than anything.
2. I also agree with (i think it was texast) whoever said that it's pretty inappropriate to celebrate his, or any death. Can't really expand much on that.
3. I don't agree or disagree with the conspiracy theorists on this one. They have some decent points in their argument, but conspiracy theorists are among an extreme that i find obnoxious. I acknowledge the idea that maybe Osama died years ago, or that maybe he is still alive now. Or even that maybe the government was in cahoots with him. Or that they didn't dump him at sea, and are selling his limbs to George Dubya to feed to his mom. It, like most things the government does, doesn't matter.

Mr. Top Hat
Dead

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POPTART
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Top Hat, Laughing
RC
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POPTART wrote:
Mr. Top Hat, Laughing

-LoGiK-
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Orlando

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

seriously you all need to watch out ZACKFLBRE is right!! Our government is slowly starting the new world order and they're going to take over ze world Laughing

p.s. they also faked the moon landing , they did the oil spill on purpose, they released the tornados in alabama with a weather machine

POPTART
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Admiral Ackbar did NOT destroy the Death Star. A Rebel pilot did. Ackbar just happened to be the one who recognized a trap. This is not an Ackbar victory, but a Rebel victory. Don't let him distract you from the fact that he has never produced an official Mon Calamari birth certificate.
yookyle
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Reno

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POPTART, HAHA

But seriously, it is almost egotistical to think that our country isn't and will never be corrupt. It has happened to many strong countries before and is happening to some as we speak. Although some of you will argue that its impossible, think about Nazi Germany, do you think the majority of German citizens knew what was happening until it was too late. Im not saying to revolt against out government, just question the things you are told and have a free mind to everything,not just FOX news tells you.
stompin9s
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Vail - CO

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yookyle, I agree with you 100%

when i posted the NWO conspiracy before everyone flames it and says 'it could never happen' It def COULD happen. Not saying that its for sure but its important for americans to be aware that these theories exist.

Sagittorious
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Montgomery

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POPTART wrote:
Admiral Ackbar did NOT destroy the Death Star. A Rebel pilot did. Ackbar just happened to be the one who recognized a trap. This is not an Ackbar victory, but a Rebel victory. Don't let him distract you from the fact that he has never produced an official Mon Calamari birth certificate.

You see that on failblog or somewhere else?

samcollett
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Baton Rouge, LA

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZackFL(BRE) wrote:
samcollett wrote:
ZackFL(BRE) wrote:
Rolling Eyes anyways fvck america.

One of the beautiful things about this country is that you've got the freedom to leave.

i have also got the freedom to tell the truth. if you dont like how corrupt the us is, or you are just to fvcking retarded to understand whats going on throughout the world, just keep your dumbass remarks to yourself until you grow up and read something.

Yeah, you're right. I'm completely ignorant. I've never read anything relevant concerning the global economic/political system, foreign policy, or international government (including foreign religions). I've only been studying it for five years Rolling Eyes . I don't really have to make you look like an idiot, because you've done a pretty fair job of doing that yourself. That being said, you sound like a 14 year old who has just finished reading Brave New World for the first time. I'm assuming that you're young, because younger people normally resort to insults when confronted.

It takes a lot to really aggravate me, but it kills me to think that I've got good friends overseas fighting for the freedom of uninformed idiots like yourself. To touch on what you DON'T know, Osama was a Qutbist Sunni Muslim. His followers and he believe(d) that the Muslim world should be governed entirely under Sharia law. This basically means that the Muslim people should be governed completely by the Quran (which, by the way, I have read from cover to cover...to address your assertion that I don't read). This is religious extremism at its core. Essentially, Osama preached that violence is an advancement of Islam and is the only way to an effective order of the Muslim people. Though you are not entirely wrong in claiming that "Osama was only one person," he was basically the head of the snake....more or less the Marx of the Qutbist/Wahabbi Sunnis. Things have gotten exponentially worse in Afghanistan since the announcement of Osama's death. A friend of mine is stationed at a forward operating base well-known for its lack of resistance. The only things they have had to worry about throughout the past months have been IEDs. Since Sunday, there have been daily insurgent attacks against the base...RPG's, organized assaults, etc. This, much like your rebuttal, is a sign of desperation. I'm not naive man. Someone will take his place very soon. However, the United States has cut the head off of the snake and thrown Al Qaeda into complete disarray. In case you haven't noticed, we haven't "paraded his body around" either. Much to my dismay, the Obama administration decided not to release his photos. This doesn't make much sense to me, as we already pissed the Muslim world off badly enough by invading a sovereign, poverty-stricken Muslim nation and burying a Qutbist at sea (Qutbist Sunnis do not believe in sea burials)....but that's another issue.

The issue here is that the man deserved to die and we got the job done. My (and many of you guys around my age) generation has grown up with the subconscious ideal of terrorism being rooted in Osama Bin Laden. I didn't experience the Cold War, Vietnam, Pearl Harbor, etc. I experienced the September 11 attacks and the war on terror. I watched a man's face become nearly synonymous with the word terrorism and fear. I also watched as my president (for whom I did not vote, but respect because I am an American) announced that a Navy SEAL team had killed the man responsible for the death of nearly 3000 other Americans. I will forever remember exactly where I was when I was informed of the attacks, and I will forever remember exactly where I was when I watched Barack Obama announce that Osama Bin Laden was dead. I do not claim to know every truth regarding the operation in Afghanistan, but I do know this: this is the culmination of a generation's angst and confusion...closure. Things aren't going to magically restructure themselves in Afghanistan. The situation will get much worse before improving. The power struggle in the Middle East is perhaps never ending. However, now we have made measurable progress. The troop morale is up. The American peoples' morale is up. Enduring Freedom is no longer completely synonymous with Vietnam. I'm not one of the guys who was out in the streets drinking and singing, or celebrating at all for that matter, but the death of Osama Bin Laden was a great thing.

Touching back on my earlier assumption of your youth (please correct me if I am wrong)...I hate to be the one to tell you, but you are not the harbinger of truth. Neither you nor I have any idea what the "truth" surrounding the American government is. Government is and has always been a magnet for corruption. This, like the conflict in the Middle East, will never end. As someone said earlier, I'd like to see you attempt to post something like this in a country as closely monitored as China or North Korea. Big Brother looks over your shoulder here as well, but here you've got a Constitution that protects you and your rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness...whether that be disdaining your country on a message board or leading a peaceful protest against the government (Tiananmen Square comes to mind...that worked really well in Beijing). I respect your youthful idealism of ridding the world of corruption, but if you were as intelligent as you would like to seem, you would understand that this is an impossibility in every sense of the word. The only thing you have accomplished here has been asserting yourself as a disrespectful, arrogant prick. Again, on my assumption of your youth, you will learn as you grow older that humility is the root of respect. Arrogance represents and leads to a struggle for power, which is the root of all evils...including the evil inside the man who was just killed.

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.” Einstein

word
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: denham springs

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Team Sam!
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: May 06, 2011 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

word, +1
parm
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Cedar Park

PostPosted: May 07, 2011 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I don't believe that 19 guys with box cutters caused what is now called 9/11 --then I am a "truther" and a nut. But If I believe that the mastermind behind it all was killed, had his DNA tested in a few hours and was buried at sea within 24 hours with no immediate pictures in a day and age when we have camera's on every street corner --then I am a great American and a Patriot. I call bulljive on all of it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Add To Favorites

Jump to: