FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Remote v/s Integrity?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Which one is better?
Integrity Wakeskates
59%
 59%  [ 26 ]
Remote Wakeskates
40%
 40%  [ 18 ]
Total Votes : 44

JVR09
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Santiago, Chile

PostPosted: Jun 21, 2010 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slapdown, thanks for understand what I needed, maybe I didn't explained myself as clear as I would liked to, but that's what I need actually, your opinions.

Kid512, thank you for the reviews (thanks to evreyone actually Wink ), I'm more interested in the Integ actually but as I've seen a lot of good comments on this forum about Remote I wanted to know more about them.

-LoGiK-, I can't test any board here. As Kid512 post, I'm from Chile, here there is almost no market for wakeskating and as some people posted too, that's why I'm asking here. If I could test the boards before buying them you could be sure I would be on the water right now Very Happy

Well, that was the aim of my post, know a little bit more than the descriptions of the websites. If you guys could keep telling me more about the boards would be great. I don't know much about boards really (try not to be rude telling me to search on the forum fisrt Neutral ) so, I had a 09 LF Impulse, that would be wood concave right? It was like the "best" board here so is the only one I have tried. I didn't feel son comfortable on that one, I felt it really heavy and with not much feeling. Sorry for my english or if i can't explain myself very clearly, in Chile we speak spanish Smile

wakeskatingrulezd00d, you are absolutely right, as I wrote, there is almost NO market here, two LF, impulse and faction and a couple of old Jobe, so please understand me Wink. Another thing I could mention is that I am 16 years old, so the 400 bucks are a big deal since I don't have a job and I'm buying some wakeboarding equipment too.

I want to buy something good and that could last because I don't know when I could travell again and I want to improve with a good board in this kick ass sport Smash haha so your reviews are really helpfull, it doesn't matter which one you prefer.

Another thing I could say is that I would like a light and fast board, easy to move with.
wakeskatingrulezd00d
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: folsom, LA

PostPosted: Jun 21, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVR09, ive never ridden a remote, but i can tell you from personal preference that integs are sick, and if you get one, you wont have to worry about buying another one for the rest of your life. they ride like sex on the water and they are just fun to ride overall. plus they are basically indestuctable. i love integrity, i love that they are made with care and quality, and they might be 400, but as they say, you get what you pay for. integ for life!
JVR09
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 21, 2010 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And related to the water in Chile, hmmm, I have a place in a couple of lakes, in winter they are as flat as the floor of your house but the water as cold as ice Crazy Eyes so a wetsuit is a must althought you could be cold with it too because of the cold wind. In summer only early in the morning untill 12 - 2 pm is flat, then it became very choppy depending on the wind (if you kitesurf is great because you could do everything in one day haha).

There are many lakes in the south and a lot of flat beaches on the north you could ride with boat or winch.
wakeskatingrulezd00d
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Jun 21, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVR09, that sounds like a really fun place to live, except for the cold water! lol i hate cold water, but you gotta do what you gotta do huh! anything for wakeskating!
EASTWOOD
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: NorhtPalmBeach/Tallahassee

PostPosted: Jun 22, 2010 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a team integ and i love it, my good friend i ride with has the pastura remote and the 40. i rode both of them and they are good boards, but felt slugish compared to the quick nimble integ

personally ill vote integ, its worth the money
wakemitch
Frontside Bigspin

City: Yay Area

PostPosted: Jun 22, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wrote a review for the Remote Pastura here http://www.wakeskating.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=526224#526224

I normally ride a 2010 TNT 38"
I prefer the Integrity over the remote, but the review is more about the remote.
bmosing
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Lafayette,LA

PostPosted: Jun 22, 2010 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

JVR09, i ride integritys/ mutinys. bottom line is you will most probably be happy with either board(depending on your riding level/experience.) on thing to consider though is shipping boards over there. is it expensive? cause if it is youre not going to want to spend money to ship aa wood concave to last one or two seasons. *not saying remotes don't last, just that integs will no doubt last longer. just my opinion, goodluck bro!
JVR09
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 22, 2010 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll go to NY and Miami on July so I'll buy a couple of boards over there to avoid shipping because it would be really expensive to send them here haha. I'll upload a couple of pics of a lake I go every summer, it's great Wink Thanks for the reviews again Very Happy
JVR09
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 24, 2010 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vichuquen lake from the terrace of my house. Chile

vic.JPG

Description:
 Filesize:  65.67 KB
 Viewed:  3754 Time(s)

JVR09
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 24, 2010 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

another pic from teh same place

vic2.JPG

Description:
 Filesize:  82.95 KB
 Viewed:  3752 Time(s)

ZackFL(BRE)
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tampa

PostPosted: Jun 24, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into a building.
wakeskatingrulezd00d
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Jun 24, 2010 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

beautiful!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: