FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Less than 12 hours to go...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ZackFL(BRE)
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tampa

PostPosted: May 05, 2009 12:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanK., why be such a dbag? this thread is rediculous.. quit hating on arson come on... Rolling Eyes

Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into a building.
Lollar
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: May 05, 2009 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DanK. wrote:
How can you expect people to shell out $300 for an arson skate when you have little to no info on that crappy website? I would have totally put in a pre-order if there was more information. Might wanna think about it.

Laughing

What more info do you want?

What tricks you will land or something?
OLLIES WAKE
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Nokomis

PostPosted: May 05, 2009 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW. THIS IS LAME. When will wakeskating get past this petty crap. Do we really need another Integrity vs Who ever thread. I know Zaks comment compared an Integrity to an Arson and I see why it was misunderstood. However that is one persons opinion. Erich has done a great job making Integrity what it is and has a Great following with wakeskaters. Chris brought us Omen and I know it wasn't the board for eveyone but it was an amazing board none the less. When that all went south due to investors it would have been easy for Chris to give up. But he took the good from Omen adn got rid of the bad and has brought an AMAZING board to us. Is it better than an Integrity. Who cares. They are both super solid boards that are way ahead of the game in construction and design. I have never rode an Integrity so I can't say. If you have one and you love it then that is what matters. After all we all are looking for that board that we love. I found my first board I loved on an Omen. And now I am IN LOVE with my Arson. If you had the chance to ride one you know what I mean. Chris has put in a ton of Hard Worka nd Dedictation to get this going. It is sad to see his hard work turn into this. All I am saying is that there is plenty of room in our industry for 2 boards that will out last anything else out there and what better than being to rider owned companies. Can't we all support each other in the fact that we all love wakeskating. If you rode an Arson or are thinking of getting one then the Pre-Order is a great deal beacuse you save money. This pre-order is also what is helping to get Arson off the ground and rolling. So you can also consider your self a contribution to what Arson becomes. If you didn't have a chance to ride one or didn't like well I suggest you try one out and if you don't like it then no big deal. But lets not turn this thread into a bash session on Arson. Chris is not here to compare to integrity or anyone else. Like he said what Zak said was not an opinion of his nor Arson as a company. SO LET SPUT THE BULLJIVE TO REST. If Arson is for you then take advantage of the pre order if not. Cool enjoy whatever you are riding and lets just be happy we all have the ability to ride.
Sorry this is so long, Just a little ashamed to see Chris's Hard work turn into this.

Drew Danielo

bromfutter
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Casselberry

PostPosted: May 05, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OLLIES WAKE wrote:
he took the good from Omen and got rid of the bad and has brought an AMAZING board to us.

sooo true. i rode an omen for the first time the other day and can tell you that the arson rides nothing like the omens did. the arson felt way faster and smoother on the water, no drag to them at all. I can't begin to tell you how impressed i was after my first pull on the arson, soo much pop and so solid feeling on the water and i just can't stop thinking about how nice the concave felt........i have dreams about it.

OLLIES WAKE
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Nokomis

PostPosted: May 05, 2009 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bromfutter wrote:
OLLIES WAKE wrote:
he took the good from Omen and got rid of the bad and has brought an AMAZING board to us.

sooo true. i rode an omen for the first time the other day and can tell you that the arson rides nothing like the omens did. the arson felt way faster and smoother on the water, no drag to them at all. I can't begin to tell you how impressed i was after my first pull on the arson, soo much pop and so solid feeling on the water and i just can't stop thinking about how nice the concave felt........i have dreams about it.

Thank You for the positive words.
Everyone Don't forget to get in those pre orders and save some $$$$$$ Laughing Laughing Laughing

DanK.
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: SLC

PostPosted: May 05, 2009 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What more info do you want?

What tricks you will land or something?[/quote]

yea, and if it would make me look cool. obviously.

not hating, just an observation. chill out eh.
knox
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Gainesville

PostPosted: May 05, 2009 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OLLIES WAKE, I <3 you. Everything I wanted to say but didn't want to type Laughing

Arson, best of luck! I can't wait to test one out.
JonnyBravo
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Brisbane!!

PostPosted: May 06, 2009 4:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Must have board. Cant wait to find out shipping costs. Seriously gettin this board is all i can think about atm.

wakeskating naked. yes it's a trick
zip
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Sydney

PostPosted: May 06, 2009 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

bring it to wonderland jonny?

haha i sound like a creepy peto

mojo
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: mob town

PostPosted: May 06, 2009 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i wasn't trying to be rude in a previous post. i decided to wait and see some feedback first. i do have one question, why import the nylon from europe? do it all usa and put a stamp on it
SleuCrew
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Oak Grove

PostPosted: May 06, 2009 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mojo, The reason we use all european plastics with the exception of Dura Surf (an american made material) is because the European made plastics are light years ahead of american made plastics in quality.

I've talked with a lot of the american plastic manufacturers over the years about building a higher end product but they have yet to come through. I really wish they would because it would save A LOT of money in the manufacturing cost since we have to ship rolls of the material from Europe (which isn't cheap) and then wait forever and a day for it to arrive. On top of that they have huge minimum orders so we have to buy a lot of it at one time to even get it.

I also wanted to say thank you again to everyone that pre-ordered so far, there are a couple more decks that will be available before we close down the temporary page and prepare the actual website for its launch.

Chris

CStich08
Ollie
Ollie

City: Orlando

PostPosted: May 06, 2009 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i love seeing the uprising of new rider owned and operated companies with the quality of their product at the forefront of their concern Smash
JonnyBravo
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Brisbane!!

PostPosted: May 06, 2009 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zip dude it will definately be at wonderland, just got to wait till i get a shipping quote from sleu then ill order it.

wakeskating naked. yes it's a trick
CrzyTexan
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

PostPosted: May 06, 2009 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They really need cliff notes on some of these threads.
gatorskater
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Titusville/Gainesville

PostPosted: May 07, 2009 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ordered mine yesterday! Thanks again Sleucrew Cool

no i haven't been on here as much because of school, life, and everyone just being retarded. Laughing
lumpy pants
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Eugene Oregon

PostPosted: May 07, 2009 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SleuCrew, so is the graphic going to be the one on the website? or is it going to be the one with the statue of liberty holding the gun?
Nekkie
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tahiti baby!

PostPosted: May 07, 2009 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO, this thread looks soo much like the one when the first Omen came out (revolt). That was about what, 2 years ago...

Haven't bothered reading the whole thread, but to those complaining about the 300 bucks price tag or whatever, please DO get a clue. I have ridden my Revlot for the past 2 years like HELL. It's been ridden on anything you could think of, concrete, rocks, dirt, heck even Tahitian REEF! Still solid.

Peeps who know me know that I tend to put a good a mount of pressure on my deck when poping tricks, and any wooden board I've ridden wrapped in under 5-6 runs... Revolt is still straight as what ever you want that's always damn straight Very Happy Heck I even remember a video of chris unloading a few clips of 9mm on the Revolt and then running it over (concave upside down!!) with his jeep. And yes, it still rode fine Razz haha

Anyways, I'm stoked to see you back in the game with a new deck Chris!! I am sure it will be killer.

Now I need to tell you where to ship one in LA so a buddy can bring it back down here ASAP... The Billabong Pro is on at Teahupoo, I'll show these surfer guys how to waterdance that wave hahaha O.o

Oh and a big HAY GUYS to everyone I know!!! Miss u guys, can't wait to be in the US this summer to get some riding down!!! (Nick, I will be in SD as soon as your water warms up enough for my tahitian ass ^^ ) (see Arson LOVES Integrity, man I need to stop on this but it's so lame... I was looking at some old pics of a winch sesh in downtown LA droping into about 2 inch of water in a concrete pool, anyways it was most of the Omen team, and Erich along with Tahoe, Frye, and other peeps. Well we had a blast and that's pretty much all it's about, no one gave a flying F*** about who rode what and for who!!!)

Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: May 07, 2009 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekkie, http://www.alliancewake.com/video_details.php?id=557&page=1
GnarShredd
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Seattle

PostPosted: May 07, 2009 10:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the term 'Pop Sandwich' construction.
Nekkie
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tahiti baby!

PostPosted: May 07, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahah bueno, awesome, nice find hahaha

That's me you see lighting up a joi.. err a funny cigarette... O.o haha

And that pop sandwich term is right on, it will pop the sandwich hell out of you!!! Smash Smash

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Add To Favorites

Jump to: