FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

HALLOWEEEEEEEN!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
labellethrasher
The House Special

City: lake country

PostPosted: Nov 08, 2007 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander Scott Haney 111 are you crazy? don't go getting the Gregeo all crazy eyed Crazy Eyes look at his avatar. this dude is obviously insane.

very poor taste but I think you already know that. did you and your partner make it home alright the night you wore that? it's okay, you wakeskate so there is still hope for you. go as the Statue of Liberty for the next three decades and on the 30 year annivery go as a bald eagle and you will be forgiven. pics or no deal.

Alexander Scott Haney 111
Ollie
Ollie

City: Gainesville

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah we made it home alright, literally no one was offended at the party so i was honestly surprised with all this ruckus.

i guess i was miss informed about the stock market crash. don't really play the stocks. side note: crash is a synonym for plunge. im over this whole thing.

Also i am fairly certain and heard from a reliable source that the government made the stock market plunge to screw Gregeo out of his millions. expect a youtube video soon.
Gregeo

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander Scott Haney 111 wrote:
Also i am fairly certain and heard from a reliable source that the government made the stock market plunge to screw Gregeo out of his millions. expect a youtube video soon.

Shoot, if I had millions I'd build my own wakeskate lake kinda like radar lake but cooler. I would have a fleet of boats, one for each day of the week. Everyone from wakeskating.com could come and stay in my pimped out cabins with disco ball lighting and stripper poles. (Strippers included)

Space Ghost, i'd give you like a hundred bucks a day to sesh it up in the towlie costume.

labellethrasher, you would get the VIP room in my 400 room estate equipped with a heart shaped bed for you and the wife and all the wine that she could drink............and an endless supply of gas station cookies for you.

And then I would buy a sh:t ton of pizzones and me, -=AlexXx=-, and che blanc, would get fat as hell. Shocked

Oh man, that would be the life...................
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gregeo, im so down.
Ollie
Ollie

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i thought the end of that was going to say and alexander scott haney 111 can't come. Gregeo it means alot, ill cheer for you to make millions
Gregeo

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 2:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander Scott Haney 111, hey man, everyones entitled to their own opinion, that is what makes this country what it is, the greatest country in the history of time.

There is nothing like some healthy debate to get the mind going............

And as I do think the costumes were in bad taste if you learned something positive from this whole thing as you stated in a previous post then that is all that matters.
Alexander Scott Haney 111 wrote:
Let's consider our own actions that can offend others, i guess that is what i learned from this whole thing.

Case closed Smash

I'm off to go make millions Cool
t-rex
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Denver

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gregeo, i'll grab the raven and cori and we'll be on our way to your wakeskate empire......

or can you set up that empire in maryland?? please? Rolling Eyes

Alexander Scott Haney 111, earlier in this thread i said "i hope someone kills you". i take that back. it was wrong of me to say. I am currently serving in our United States Military and i have lost friends, and have friends that have lost limbs because of this war on terror. So as far as a costume or "joke" that may be considered "to soon". IT WILL BE FOREVER TO SOON for 9-11 jokes, in the same way that slavery jokes and holocaust jokes are in bad taste ALWAYS. there are still people who live thru the painfull memories of loved ones lost in the holocaust, and it is never acceptable for anyone to flippantly revisit that genocide in ANY context. the same with racist jokes. never acceptable to poke fun at that dark time in our history.

having said that, i acknowledge that we ALL sin, myself included, so i pass no judgement on you for your poor choice in costume, and i apologise for my earlier comment on you being killed.

but from now on, please, please remember that even though some events/ tragedy's may not seem right in your head, i.e. a conspiracy, people, HUMAN BEINGS, suffered in those, and on top of that there are people that are fighting to allow you to continue to enjoy the freedoms that you are obviously excersizing. (and sometimes those men and women serving don't agree with the war, but have committed to serving and honorably do so.)

i apologise. anyway, let's all go skate and enjoy this time.... before i gotta go to the desert to keep yall safe. Shocked

Cool

parky
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander Scott Haney 111,

telling those stereotypical or historical jokes like that might have some chuckles... but actually dressing up mocking what happened is totally different… who would dress up in an SS uniform pretending to shot a jew in the face?... because you might as well have done the same thing…

just because your from the US doesn’t mean you really felt what others felt that day... try to feel what I did when I woke up looking a plans fly into buildings knowing my Mom was flying home from the US that day not to mention people who actually lost loved ones that day...

you might be all apologetic now... but I still think you and your girlfriend are ignorant douche bags....
Ollie
Ollie

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks for the honesty boys.
nick
Island Rat

City: Honokowai

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gregeo wrote:
Grab a newspaper homie and get your facts straight Evil or Very Mad

And then grab some heroin and get your life back on track.

ƒuck the mainstream liberal media!

Ollie
Ollie

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well the whole idea of questioning government would probably not be geared toward the mainstream media. who knows what is reliable if you think that the government could do such a thing. I see what your saying though. i have never really had to talk or even discuss this type of thing before because i just watched documentaries and kept my opinions/possible belief in conspiracies to myself because i didn't feel totally informed but after this whole thing started my opinions became public.
Gregeo

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gregeo wrote:

thefunky31, thank you for serving our country, its people like you that give us the opportunity to speak our minds and have the freedoms that we do, like wakeskating everyday. Razz

t-Rex, same goes to you my man.

You guys are the reason we can say things like........

che blanc wrote:
ƒuck the mainstream liberal media!

..............and not get our balls chopped off
POPTART
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what dose this have to do with CANDY???
t-rex
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bt371, Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Smash
kyle41
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: St Pete, Florida

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trick or Treat Very Happy
ben we came to wakeskate
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: nahunta

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander Scott Haney 111, DUDE YOU ARE fiznackling AWSOME THAT IS A REALLY GOOD IDEA. I LOL MY ASS OFF. BEST ONE I HAVE SEEN YET!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
ben we came to wakeskate
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: nahunta

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alexander Scott Haney 111, dude i wouldnt take it hard most of them are just putting you down to make them self's feel better about all there racism and wrong doings in life. and i said most not all. so you guys dont get all worked up ok. one thing i have notices about our wakeskate community is that most of the wakeskaters i have meet are racist. i dont know what they get out of saying the n word or just calling them out every chance they get. but its fvcking stupid.
"WE ARE ALL THE SAME SHAPE"
yeah its bad about the 911 people but thats some thing we cant help.
but we can help racism.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Lollar
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ben we came to wakeskate, I had to go to a 3rd world country and fight Iraqi people and invade their land because of that shizzle. Innocent people in our country died. It just isnt that funny to me.

America

labellethrasher
The House Special

City: lake country

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ben we came to wakeskate wow. that is the craziest generalization I have ever heard about the wakeskating community. what kind of wakeskaters are you meeting? either way, I don't think you made much sense...about anything...and it's strange and sick you would find anything about that dudes gettup funny...but I probably just said that to make myself feel better about the racism that burns inside me and our community Rolling Eyes
t-rex
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2007 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ben we came to wakeskate, not cool. why "glorify" the tragedy that is the the event's of 9-11? do you not realize that people have broken lives because of that?

it's like if you had a younger brother that was killed by a drunk driver... and i showed up at a party, (even years later) dressed up like him with a big cardboard car with empty bottles all over it pointed at me..... you would be offended, because it is STILL painful. regardless of how long it had been, it's still not acceptable to joke about that tragedy.

and let's be honest, if you really think that shlt is funny then you got some twisted issues goin on inside.

and seriously who of us has expressed racism? funky is black and you don't see any of us tellin him he can't come to the dance party.

if you aren't classy enough to be respectful of those that suffered on that horrible day, AT LEAST have the decency to respect those of us who serve in the military who are CONSTANTLY being torn away from our families for extended periods of time to go to the desert and fight, SO YOU CAN CONTINUE TO EXPERIENCE THE FREEDOMS OF THIS GREAT NATION.

and if you can't find that small amount of respect inside yourself then please, go overseas, and watch what we go thru FOR YOU.

and don't bring that $hit around here again.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Add To Favorites

Jump to: