FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

blacktop brodeo photos
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BillyOLDS
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: orlando/winterpark

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

big country, wooo first off he was saying how kent showed up un prepared which both of u should know and for the builder of a product to not know how to use it correctly is a bunch of sh*t, im sorry kent but seriously u had a lot of time to prepare and if ur gna say it was the riders fault for not maning ur winch and makining it work, u should have ur shizzle straight, not waited like u did. distortion had nothing to do with kyle walton grabing the grinch and using it. u realized urs was untested and moved it over. u know from our talks i think ur idea will work but come on man u didnt have the knowledge to make it work at a contest ur winch was supposed to host. u know u would rip on any other company for the same thing.

Last edited by BillyOLDS on Nov 04, 2005 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
kento911
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Phoenix

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 4:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

headhuntermx4,first off no thats not what he said hes saying I siad and did shizzle that I straight up didnt. . . . . . and didnt have the knowledge my ass. . . didnt have the opportunity. . . and who said shizzle about Distortion or Kyle being to "blame" in the first place?? not me. . . .all Im trying to do is defend myself from some trash talking punk. .and you wanna get in MY ass about it dude. . well in your own words "Fvck off" kiddo . . . .oh, and It WAS pretty nice of me to say " ok if you dont feel confident in my product, cool use the one you want " when I could have been a dick, that was out of respect for the people that were riding there. . . I doubt ANY other company would have just let that happen but instead of appreciating that I was putting my own shizzle aside for the people that were involved with the event. . . you wanna talk shizzle. . . . . whatever man Im the dickhead right? . . . . .theres a difference between representing your sponsor and bad mouthing another company. . .grow up.

sorry to all you who cant see the vid Ill try to get it straigtened out

Jholiday
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Tampa/Riverview

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kento, riders just do everything the best, they know what they want, and ur winch wasnt it.
Jholiday
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and quit sayin ur done "trash talkin", cuz u will be back, and dont hate on head hunter, i didnt see u hittin that rail.
nichSloan
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Orlando

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kento911, you should have kept that footage rolling. Very Happy It was so funny when Kyle ran over to the Grinch and threw it down on the ground next to the Pirate winch, Gore and Brandon holding it down...classic! I hope someone got that whole escapade on film.
Bad Luck
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: austin / san marcos

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

worked for me...

he's hauling balls by the time he hits the last pool. Shocked

www.ByerlyWakeboards.com | www.Oneill.com | www.RukusBS.com
www.SpyOptics.com | www.TexasSkiRanch.com
BillyOLDS
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yo all i got to say is if the grinch wasnt there ur winch wouldnt of been able to uphold the deal of sponsoring the event?
sorry for going of on ya but imo u had no choice but to let the grinch be used. u werent the bad guy and certainly not the good guy for letting another winch be used but to each his own.
KirbyJosh
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: bithlo.....thats right.....bithlo

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyways, back to the brodeo. this was the most fun i've ever had at a comp, the brodeo was a complete sucess in my mind, thanks to all of the companies for helping to put it on, jimmy walker for setting everything up, winchmaster t for running the grinch all day, and bliss sports for building the setup. also thanks chad for putting the cardboard under the pool . freerider4 can put up the rest of those pics i wanna check them out
BillyOLDS
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aslo a big thanks to the guys from l13, jesse page was there the night before helping build like a champ. redbull was out there giving out free bull and they had some crazy truck out there to, it was fun as hell.
-b-rau-
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kento911, first off we didnt need the OFF KILTER TRAILBLAZER, if your remember all we had to do was stand on the grinch on the ground and it was perfect first try. you also had three tries to pull kyle walton down the gap. the first time the handle ripped right outta his hands, and wheres the footage of your winch ripping him right off of the rail and sending him halfway down the second pool. it's not that anyone forced the grinch to be used. its the simple fact that nobody wanted to be ripped off the rail the same way kyle walton was. oh and nobody said that i did the ollie before justin scott. justin fell once then went and landed it second try. i also landed it second try, he just happend to go before me. i'm not talking trash cause i know that justin and chris from off kilter had a big part in talking jimmy into letting us tear the rail down to ollie the gap which i was hoping would be able to go down. mad props to justin cause he even tried to ollie the gap while the rail was still there and that shizzle was gnarly, there was no where to land. yeah thanks to everyone who put the comp on and made it happen it was one of the raddest events i have ever participated in.
kyle41
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: St Pete, Florida

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah that little bit of cardboard helped out alot. I got scraped up enough, so i cant imagine what it would have been like without that cardboard. And as for the guy that fell off the side of the pool............I bet he was hurtin like hell when he woke up the next day.
-b-rau-
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cant believe that guy didnt break anything...or did he?
freerider4
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KirbyJosh i'll put the rest of the photos up tonight it is just gonna take some time cause there is a lot I have to sort through.
freerider4
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah can't we all just get a long.
Jholiday
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THAT WAS A BAD FALL, I GOT THE FOOTAGE OF KYLE'S FIRST RUNS, ILL POST IT UP, HIM GETTING RIPPED OFF THE RAIL.
DiSsOwned
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: azura

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott a wrote:
i like how someone with a distortion link in their sig is arguing that their winch was used because of "simple facts."

You weren't there.

-b-rau-
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 2:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiSsOwned, lol
scott a
"a" is for angel

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DiSsOwned, EXACTLY! i wasnt there, so the LAST thing im gonna believe is someone associated with distortion telling kento that the distortion winch was used because of "simple facts."
-b-rau-
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott a, kyle walton was the one who grabbed the distortion winch (which is the grinch separate company same owner), and he doesnt ride for distortion. simple facts
Jeff_Knox
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: J-ville

PostPosted: Nov 04, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott a, dude unless you were there you really have no idea... wait untill you see the vid of kyle goin down the rail at 30+ mph and getting thrown 20 feet landing on his back in 4 in of water and cement... im suprised he didnt break his neck... i dont blame anyone for not wanting to ride behind the pirate winch after that... i think its pretty simple to see that if we continued to use that winch alot more people would have been hurt... but dont get me wrong, i think that once the bugs are out of the pirate winch it will be the premier wakeskating winch... there was alot of things that i liked about it... but it just wasnt ready for this comp no matter how much everyone wanted it to be...

www.myspace.com/wtfwinch
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 4 of 9

Add To Favorites

Jump to: