FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Integrity Boards/
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
e420xx
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Integrity Boards/ Reply with quote

Whats all the hype about? Is this a good board to get even if I have just started wakeksating? Do foam boards float any different or better then the wood decks?
urinal mint
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's a terrible deck, don't get it.

also, pm the mod about making a search engine for the forums, the more people we get to complain about it the sooner we get one.

<3
electricsnow
cassette

City: Jefferton

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we already have a search function, which nobody seems to use when regarding these sorts of topics. If you look at the top of the page, there's a word that reads "s-e-a-r-c-h". It's tricky, but it's soooo there.
kc royals
Ollie
Ollie

City: Bonita Springs

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE TITS! Thank you Urinal Mint! Where did you find such a thing? And don't say MOM.
Jonesie
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 2:57 pm    Post subject: Re: Integrity Boards/ Reply with quote

e420xx wrote:
Whats all the hype about? Is this a good board to get even if I have just started wakeksating? Do foam boards float any different or better then the wood decks?

Last edited by Jonesie on Aug 25, 2005 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
electricsnow
cassette

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aren't they made of a closed cell foam? I think they are...

So, are you fellas hard up for ladies, or what? Question If you can't get it in real life, then I guess a wakeskating message board is the next logical step... Shocked Birthday (see, those two emoticons mean I'm joking around)

as for their "flotation", Edge shape seems to be the main determining factor (at this point) when it comes to how a board will sit in the water while on plane at 23 miles per hour. I've ridden an integrity and a wood deck, and at this point, it just comes down to personal preference. However, I will say that I am a believer in technology, and that design characteristics can help a rider. But when it comes down to it, you do need some "core" skills before you're really REALLY going to benefit.

A huge thing integrity decks have going for them is durablity. As an example, cassette had some early issues with their bi-levels that make some people question the value of wood. However, others are starting to work on more durable wood decks (like sleu's omen model) and I know that cassette is also working on the durability of their decks. Honestly, the next step is to figure out how you're going to make a wood deck last longer, and i know that Liquid force is pursuing other avenues in this area as well.

Anyway, many people seem to like what integrity has to offer. If at all possible, It's really best to try and ride whatever decks you can before you buy anything, so you can get a good idea of how they all ride and what you might be looking for in a deck. If push comes to shove, you can take a gamble and buy something you might like. If you don't like it, you can always try to sell it...or hump it, which ever you prefer.

kc royals
Ollie
Ollie

City: Bonita Springs

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i forgot that electic snow is a chic. sorry.

you got to understand that men can never get enough. i love ladies and everthing about them.

as for integrity, E420XX, integrity-wake.com is a great site to check out. you can actually see how they make the boards.

if my memorry serves me corectly, i believe there is 44 layers of layed glass on the bottom with "closed cell in the middle" it is woven like carbon fiber, and 22 layes of glass on the top.

i have never ridden one, but i hear that they respond and feel like wood. i could be wrong though. good luck finding the right skate.

88skisupreme
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: ATX

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kc royals wrote:
i forgot that electic snow is a chic. sorry.

Really? She looks just like Bill McCaffray Razz
electricsnow
cassette

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hahaha, I'm his stunt double in that shot. Very Happy Seriously though, I have a lot of respect for bill and everything he's done. I also love that picture...

KCroyals, I think the weaved stuff you're seeing is fiberglass. It says 22 ounce triaxial weave glass, which means (I believe, correct me if I'm wrong ANYBODY (please)) that the fibers extend vertically, horizontally, and diagonally (which make it looked like carbon fiber).

also, thanks for the insight? Umm...so I guess enjoy that avatar...

Poo

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude, just read my sig. VVV
Mr. Top Hat
Dead

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E-VILLWAKE, are you gonna stop whoring for L13 soon? everyone one of your damn posts is buy an L13.
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E-VILLWAKE, how about u tell us why we should buy one? what makes them cool? tells us about them instead of saying "buy this cuz i am sponsered" please Smile
Poo

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Top Hat, I am tryin to get the name out there, they arent real big in the states yet and I'm tring to help them out with that. I havent heard ANY complaints about any L13s nor have I read about any on here, (lots of people have bought them in Canada now and I don't know about the States) yet I hear ppl talking $#!% about the bi-levels and worrying about their integs shape. they are both great companies, but have 1 or 2 problems, the only problem with L13 is that they arent as big as they want to be, so I'm trying to help the company that has helped me countless times this summer in many many ways. and yes it is time to change my sig, i just havent got around to it. Confused

so stop hatin dude. Neutral
Mr. Top Hat
Dead

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont care what your reasons are just stop. ill hate if i want to hate too. sometimes people need to hate because thats the only time their opinions are noticed.

Last edited by Mr. Top Hat on Aug 25, 2005 10:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jonesie
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

E-VILLWAKE,
s34n wrote:
p.s. plllllease do not buy a L13. Well, the "Superstar" at least. That is one really badly shaped deck... It's rocker is non-existant, and it pops like a 50 lb log. After riding this deck, and then hopping back on to my Integrity - the L13 feels like garbage. Wouldn't recommend it

theres one

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn, u know what everybody..... sorry. there i said it.
Frye

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hate you so much.
s34n
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Charleston Lake

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny how people are allowed to praise Integrity in every post, yet when this guy is plugging for L13, he gets totally bashed for it....
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
parky
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

L13:

good people behind the company...

the board has to much concave, and is way to skinny

the base is cool and the new glue they use hardens when wet

the rocker is a continous, so the pop is kinda different... there are pros and cons
Poo

PostPosted: Aug 25, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EvanPark, im not trying to offend anyone here and am not trying to be rude, but dont u ride a flat deck? does kampus even have a concave deck?(that is the part that sounds offensive too me for some reason Smash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: