FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

I HATE PAYPAL

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Le Jalapeno

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2008 6:29 pm    Post subject: I HATE PAYPAL Reply with quote

IT HATES ME!!!!

So I set up a checking account with verifying my account in mind (the only other thing I would need it for is my job this summer) And that night I entered in all my info and it said it sent those 2 small deposits (or it would in the next 3-5 business days) Meanwhile i'm waiting for a letter in the mail from the bank so I can activate my online banking so i can check to see what those deposits were and finally order my new skate and racquet.

So today I go and check the mail.......no letter from the bank. Go upstairs, check my email.... paypal sent me a message saying they couldn't make the deposits for some odd reason, so I go back into paypal and try entering my bank account info again and they say they've locked it and to verify it with that account I need to FAX them a copy of the deposit slip or whatever and 2 forms of photo ID. So now I'm angry not only because I either have to go through alot of trouble with my bank, or use my suaveness and coax my mother into letting me use her checking account.

I mean if they let me keep all that money in paypal purgatory they should let me spend it.... ITS MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW

and what erks me isn't the inconvenience, its the fact that I won't have my tennis racquet for the last couple matches left in our season, and I may not be able to get my new skate before the first time I go riding!!!!

/rant

Is there any other way to verify my account that is quick and quite possibly easy?

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Cyclone268
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: sarasota

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2008 6:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ITS MY MONEY AND I NEED IT NOW!!! Laughing
cheapskate

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2008 8:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cyclone268, Laughing I tried to use pay-pal to pay The Ninja, for an Omen. It was horrible. I ended up just sending the money by western-union. But when you buy straight through E-Bay, it seems to be pretty fast and accurate. ? I don't see why there is a difference, but there was. Oh and don't try to call Pay-Pal 'cause you will NEVER get a live person.
Poo

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I tried to get paypal to get esoteric, too confusing at the time so i just mailed dave cash Razz
EJazzle
faceplant

City: Tequesta/orlando

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the same thing happened to me, call them. but call atleast twice. they are absolute morons. you'll have them tell you two totally diferent things, so on that note i suggest calling THREE times
cheapskate

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2008 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EJazzle, I tried like 5 times. never got anything more than an automated service
Soulprogression
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: St. Cloud

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2008 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

send them a text maybe they'll get the message when read from an electronically female voice through they're answering service
EJazzle
faceplant

City: Tequesta/orlando

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2008 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

cheapskate, really? i got actual human beings both times. but it was a couple months ago
cheapskate

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2008 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

EJazzle, yeah i called 402-935-2050 nothing but automation. that was the number I was given for customer service.
Calskater23
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: FRESNO

PostPosted: Apr 23, 2008 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AHAHAHAHA!!!! You better call JG Wentworth because he can help.
Classy
Classified

City: Kooksville

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2008 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's easy just call 1-866-386-3102 Smash

JG Wentworth can help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: