Joined: 10 Sep 2003
|Posted: Sep 10, 2003 1:26 pm Post subject: FORUM GUIDELINES - NEW USERS PLEASE READ
|Welcome to the Wakeskating.com Forums, here are some guidelines that you should read over and agree to before making posts in this forum:
1. If you have any questions about how this forum system works, please click the FAQ link in the upper left corner under the logo. If your question isn't answered there, private message me by clicking the PM button below this message.
2. If you have a question to ask, please try clicking the Search link which is underneath the logo.
3. The General Wakeskating Forum you're in now is for wakeskating discussion only. If you want to discuss other topics, please view the Forum Index to see a list of the available forums and their topics.
4. If there is a post that you feel is against the posting rules in any way or a user who is causing problems, please private message me. Don't get in an argument or post stupid things in return. That doesn't help the problem.
5. Please take the time to try and spell words correctly, speak in complete sentences, and use capital letters and punctuation. It makes posts easier to read for everyone, and helps you get your point across. There are also people on the site who aren't from the USA, so writing correctly makes it easier for them to understand you.
6. Have fun and ride hard!