FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

first impossible on film
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elder
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kyle, I'm sorry to say but trying to bring humor into this thread of hatered just isn't working, better luck next time
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wcwakeskater wrote:
elder, freerider was just saying the comment was stupid, not that stussy said it or was stupid, so why don't u just shut up
k, kyle said that it came from stussy, THAT DOESN"T MEAN ITS STUPID, that means he thought stussy said it, god how hard is it for you people to understand these extremely simple concepts
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was saying that to stussy because i said something about the comment earlier and he thought i was directing it towards him read all the posts first allright.
wakesk8r9610
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is elder talking so much crap.
Parky

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no idea but this solves everything

tard_sm_129.jpg

Description:
 Filesize:  16.97 KB
 Viewed:  11390 Time(s)

Kian
Ollie
Ollie

City: Singapore

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Greg... looks sweet mate...

Could you write up a trick tip for us?... sorry if this its been asked already... there's a hell lotta posts on this thread...
electricsnow
cassette

City: Jefferton

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Greg, from what I have read people were just trying to give you some constructive criticism (at least in the beginning--I didn't read all six pages because I have a funny feeling it would all be a giant waste of time). I didn't see a single post that said you suck and this and that...many people said that your trick looked good, but it wasn't quite an impossible (and I agree, it did look very cool even if it wasn't techincally correct).

And like stussy said, if you're going to talk up a storm and post videos, prepare yourself for the comments that will ensue. One person who had to deal with that stuff was daniel lovett; I distinctly remember posts from people saying that they didn't like daniel's kickflips because they were mob flips so they wouldn't count them. Good luck...

wakeriderof87
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: cen fla

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow, this has turned into a complete name calling contest, your retarded, nah uh, ur retarded, oh yea ur moms retarded

seriously all of you grow up. The trick is tight no matter what it is

wakesk8inRules
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: san diego

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think the post by Parky sums all this up
stussy
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyou electricsnow for some backup, hopefully youll get better respect and people will listen to you. I agree the trick is so nice and stylish but...just read my other posts, im getting tired of repeating myself and nobody acknowledging the fact that they could be wrong and I could be right (like i have acknowledged that i could be wrong)
greg van wagnen
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Columbus

PostPosted: Oct 16, 2003 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok
Josh
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Melbourne, OZ

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

God damn it, this is so retarded. I have lost all faith in the human race because of Greg and his moron friends. Yes, that's right - the stupidity on this board has reached my threshold.

That is not an impossible yet. One day, if you nurture it and take care of it well, it might grow into one, but bottom line is it isn't an impossible.

I don't give a flying f*ck whether your post says it wasn't clean, or your best. You're claiming something and it isn't what you're saying. Your attitude is f*cking pathetic towards it too.

I may as well come on here, saying i can do a 360 flip and post a video of 360 shuv. It's close, but it's kinda missing a little something - a kickflip in there. But's it's ok, because in my post I said it wasn't my cleanest.

Call the thing an off axis 360 shuvit or some such sh*t - i don't care - but don't mislabel the damn thing.

Grow the hell up. Stussy is right on this one, so no matter how drunk you get, or how much your mates wanna lie to you, that sh*t is not LEGIT. It's close, but it isn't for real. I don't doubt you'll be able to make it work, but that isn't the point here...

Integrity
SideSwipe Productions
Wake Euphoria
greg van wagnen
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Columbus

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok i dont care anymore, i was just pissed before. i just thought it was cool that i was doing something new and didnt think it would turn into this big war. whatever you would like to say is fine. and i stated somewhere in there that im done trying to act mature and cool to try and make companys think that im a cool mature guy, i was trying to not post dumb stuff for a while hoping to get a sponsor or whatever and then i realised that is lame as hell and if im wakeskating and good at it for a few years im not going to act fake that hole time just to please a company, thats gay. so i dont care if you think im acting inmature becuase it doesnt really matter. sorry everyone for starting so much drama. i just thought it was sweet and figured people would like to see it, i guess i was wrong and people would rather just talk sh*t about it.
BillJ
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2003 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Greg, at least people stopping posting crap about Cassette vs 484 vs LF - thanks for giving people something else to get all excited about. I just can't believe how much drama there is on this forum.

Anyway, whether it's a legit impossible or not congrats it looks sweet. Keep at it and hopefully you land one that everyone can agree on and then you can silence the critics. Well actually no, someone will always have something to beach about on here. Rolling Eyes

Josh
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Melbourne, OZ

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2003 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, something else stupid is always around the corner in the wakeboard and wakeskate industries... Hence the bitching.

Integrity
SideSwipe Productions
Wake Euphoria
Frye

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg, i will help you pay for the tour i have 3 dollars in my pocket i will mail it to you if you give me your address Laughing
the board does go end over end i know this is a little late but i couldnt let all this happen without me saying something in it Rolling Eyes it looks nothing like a 360 shuvit, the board goes completly off axis in the vid and o well if its a little sketchy its the first one the first time anyone lands a trick its sketchy and i think that is all i got to say but if i think of anything more i will say it later
Frye

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

o yea watch closely he kicks it down with his back foot. now anyone correct me if im wrong but last time i checked you dont kick down with your back foot to do a 360 shuvit..
Nekkie
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tahiti baby!

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2003 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, back to topic!!!

Like Frye said this is not a 360 shuvit, and it is not quite an impossible either. The board is not flipping but is a little sideways.

Greg clearly throws it like an impossible but isnt rotating right... yet. I mean this is the closest thing I've seen to an impossible on a wakeskate. And for the skaters fan my step brother used to ride for H Street (which became evol) in the days. He watched the vid and said that it was close to an impossible. He also said that with such a large board it would be very hard to have it spin on a perfect axis. And he knows his shizzle for all you doubters, he SKATES VERY WELL Razz

So greg, GRATZ, and keep working on it, youll get it right soon...

Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2003 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this topic sure did get ugly and it is pretty pathetic.

Nice trick Greg. I'm not going to be the judge if it is real or not because I honestly have more important things to worry about. I do think it looks really cool and I'm sure you will work out the details as you land it a few more times.

Keep pushing it on the water and less on the keyboard. You won't get sponsored by your post count on Wakeskating.com regardless of how mature or idiotic your posts are. That is, if getting sponsored is still your goal.

I think someone said it best the other day, the name of this site should be changed to Drama.com.
stussy
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 17, 2003 7:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea frye, when you kick down, last time i checked it would be called a 360 pop shuv and, finally some people are starting to agree with me. it is close, but not close enough, that will come one day like all tricks do. Greg you gotta get a better attitude , your probably a cool guy but it wasn't showing on this thread
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Add To Favorites

Jump to: