FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Knee Braces worth the money????

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DirtyCracker

PostPosted: Nov 08, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Knee Braces worth the money???? Reply with quote

SOo was out riding today. First set went smoothly. Decided to just do a couple runs second set throw every trick i had back 2 back bam bam bam.

sooo like 6th trick into my line go for most easy front shuv and did the splits really bad. I did the splits during the summer really bad and i couldnt walk for like a month and couldnt ride for almost 2months. I tryed wearing one of the braces u buy at walmart gayness with the little hinges didnt feel like it did anything so i took it off.

http://www.buywake.com/catalog/detail/EV_Co8rD would something like this help me out. My knee couldnt handle drops either on gaps and off bigwhite at owc. soo im thinkn this might help?

and i have never experienced a pain worst then doing the splits the second time around on a hurt knee. cant bend it right now Laughing oh and surgery is out of question for now. no insurance still owe like 900 dollars from last time i went to doctor for my knee
knox
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Gainesville

PostPosted: Nov 08, 2007 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott byerly wears em....
DirtyCracker

PostPosted: Nov 08, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well he had knee surgery didn't he?
Poo

PostPosted: Nov 08, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyCracker, get canadian for a while, free healthcare.
DirtyCracker

PostPosted: Nov 08, 2007 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinceWhiteman, how about we just trade lives ill pertend im you so i can get the surgery and u can wakeskate all winter down here till im done with surgery lol.

nooo one will know i sware i can totally talk canadian Gaston taught me everything.

RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOWWWWW
Poo

PostPosted: Nov 08, 2007 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyCracker, lets do it
DirtyCracker

PostPosted: Nov 08, 2007 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VinceWhiteman, , sounds like a plan ill get on the next plane for Canadian. oh u better keep my ski in tip top shape as well

but on a serious note lol i know someone has experience with knee braces i see 100000000 people wearing them. any insight would be appreciated.
Ctipping
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tempe/Nelson

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DirtyCracker, if you do get one worth having, it is likely it will cost over a thousand dollars. The brace you found will work, but it's not a guarantee against re-injury. If you want the safest brace possible, you will have to get it custom fitted to your leg. I have a CTi2 that does the job well, but the hardware is a bit on the cheap side. I would suggest looking into similar company.
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i heard me knee slightly over summer on a fs flip, my i stuck it and my front let like colapsed and i couldnt walk really good for a day, and it hurt for a good few weeks, i wore a nice brace and it felt good. Id suggest getting it so u dont hurt yourself more.
DirtyCracker

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2007 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=AlexXx=-, i love u

Ctipping, thanku ya there alot of companys out there prices are insane
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: