FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

WTF is wrong w/ you people
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
03belmont
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: chattanooga

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2005 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scott a, Here are the mistakes you made while bashing Evan's grammar.

Quote:
why does it matter how old someone is? we are ALL posting on the SAME forums, and if you cannot communicate effectively (e.g. misspellings, grammar, sentence structure, etc) then perhaps you shouldnt be here. if he wants to act immature thats cool, he can find a toddler forum to post on. conversely, if he wants to post with a bunch of older, professionals he can post on some different forum.

im not saying parky acted immature or mature, im saying his age shouldnt factor into why people are pissed at him.

I put the mistakes in bold.
SCBrips
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Darcy's Parents' Hot Tub

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2005 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Parky is the SHlT. He's one of the most stoked people on wakeskating I've ever seen. He gets ragged on so hard all the time yet he keeps coming back for more. I was thinking about it the other day actually, and I was beginning to assume that the kid was immune to all of the abuse; and/or he was a masochist. I guess it all finally got to him. He became the easiest target, and it was utterly nauseating to read through all the banal bashing. Parky has his shortcomings, as does everyone else. He is young, and I believe he should be granted some leniency. Mercy and tolerance can be a beautiful thing. He may come off as a misinformed, overexcited tool sometimes, but that's simply the outward expression of his love for wakeskating.

Come back Parky; it aint the same withoutcha.
kento911
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Phoenix

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2005 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hammer49 wrote:
kento911 wrote:
yes. . ., and he's read this thread b/c it concerns him and he's still decidin gif he wants to leave for good

I dont get all this "leaving" stuff. Its a computer. Everybody "leaves" every so often. If parky left, does that mean he will never put his eyes on this site again?

no it means he wont participate anymore

scott a
"a" is for angel

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2005 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

03belmont, ...and do you notice any consistency with all of my mistakes? capitalization and apostrophes. 'tis all. if i gave a rat's ass about either of the two i would put them in there. my point gets across.

p.s. you dont capitalize a letter after a comma, and that period you inserted before you quoted me should be a colon Wink

everyone: you guys can either piss and moan about the fact that someone left the forums (...again), or you can move on and make the forums a better place. i believe this topic has been brought up before, but to no avail...

Last edited by scott a on Feb 22, 2005 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
integrity640
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Ocala

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2005 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

damn guys Crazy Eyes . one of the FIRST threads i read on here was sumthin that had to do with bashin him. it wasnt the topic, buuttt there was some hatin in there. now i posted a topic askin whats the deal with parky. everyone(almost) wrote back that hes stupid and is all this other shizzle. parky, whenever i had a question bro, u always were one of the first to answer it. thats all i got to say, parky ive stopped comin here myself. i used to be ADDICTED for like amonth. like id be on here for like 5-6 hours a day.then i only came like 2x's a week cause everyone is bashin everyone. Im sure if half the stuff people said on here, they wouldnt have the balls to say it to whoever it is to their face. Evil or Very Mad

AnchorsAwayWake <======check it
03belmont
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: chattanooga

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2005 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

p.s. you dont capitalize a letter after a comma, and that period you inserted before you quoted me should be a colon

Grrr beat me again Crying or Very sad Laughing
jboss
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Chalmette

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2005 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow this thread is getting really gay, really fast (IRONY STYLE!!!)
kento911
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2005 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott a, it's not that he left it's that he was treated to a malicious verbal beating by a large group of people including yourself, which made the site un-enjoyable for him, it's in no way the same as whining about the quality of topics, and leaving. He was chased out, and I have a serious problem with that, and what will "make the forums a better place" is not attacking the members, b/c you dont like how they deal w/ their sponsors, which incidentally is none of your buisness. Much in the same way you feel the Ryan thing was none of his buisness.
kento911
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Feb 22, 2005 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BTW scott a, no disrespect, but if were going to talk about it lets get the facts straight
scott a
"a" is for angel

PostPosted: Feb 23, 2005 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

kento911 wrote:
Much in the same way you feel the Ryan thing was none of his buisness.
im not entirely sure what you meant by this, but what i said (or meant to say) was that what went down between parky and ryan was none of MY business. like i said elsewhere, i was out of town and did not see any of their altercation (or the ensuing apology). hell, i didnt even know that lemons left till a few days later or so. yes, i did ask what happened between them but that was purely out of curiosity, and i still am clueless. the curiosity isnt killing me, but its a little itchy.

if ive interpretted this wrong, im sorry. the only reason why im online so much right now is because im taking breaks from a bunch of reading and writing that i have to have done by tomorrow...if you really wish to discuss this further you can hit me up on aim or PM me. im willing to talk about this at length, just not right now. right now i need me some brainless entertainment to keep my head from hurting.

kento911
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Feb 23, 2005 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

scott a, fair enough to be cont.
HoovNasty
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Arnold

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How r u gunna hate on someone thats as good as he is. Parky is right round my age (15) and i can't do half the ish he can. The kid is already sponsored n everything. How r u gunna bash someone that good. Yea he can be a little cocky sometimes but who isnt? Thats f'ed up that ur makin one of the MODs leave his site because u bashed him so much. I know i don't post a lot but i read the new posts jus about everyday. U should feel like ish if u r one of the people who bashed him.

If Parky is readin this, COME BACK BROTHA WE NEED YA
PIRATE

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know i said i wasn't going to post here again ut i need to set HoovNasty, strait. im cool with parky and this has nothing to do him but dude if you think that someone is cool just cause there good then you got some seriouse self worth issues my pudgy ugly little friend
TTUFAN24
Something Clever

City: HOUSTON

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2005 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PIRATE, wow. you are on a roll bashing people today.
kento911
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2005 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PIRATE, in a less harsh manner I agree, I dont like Evan b/c he's good, and he doesn't ever tell anybody he's good that I've seen,HoovNasty, I think you've missed something, and the whole situation is pretty much done now, but Im sure Evan appreciates the support
TTUFAN24
Something Clever

City: HOUSTON

PostPosted: Feb 24, 2005 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PIRATE, how do you know he is "pudgy?"
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: