FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

pranks
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakeskate537
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: warren

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2004 9:28 pm    Post subject: pranks Reply with quote

whats the best thing any of u have pulled? stuff that u would wanna get caught doin. the best thing i did was either me and a friend running through our school band with masks on, or golf course air horn like on Jackass.
rhodester
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Baton Rouge / Mandeville

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2004 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this one time at band camp...........no but seriously, I'd say rolling someone and leavin their car on cinder blocks and hiding their wheels
wakeskate537
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2004 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude thats good..me and my friend and some hlep from some other people are talkin about stickin a bajillion forks in this kids yard ..he works at a restaurant so he gets them for free
satori*
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: boca raton

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2004 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

boy howdy, ive got a pretty good one..
Jacob, on here, and i were spending the night at our friends house to get up at 6 and go for a morning session before school on a late half day. so jacob went to sleep, and me and my other friend werent getting to sleep. so around one in the morning, we wake jacob up and tell him we're about to go out and the sun's almost up. so jacob gets up and gets all ready, washes up and gets completely woken (?) up and ready to go. i think he started to ask us what we were doing still in bed when we told him to look at the time.
i dont think he got back to sleep.

it might not be that great of a prank, but it sucked for him.

David Legler
linear perspective

City: Durham

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, thats funny. early morning rides on late start days were the best! i only got to do it 2 times, but it made the day go by so much better.

my friend, biggie j or something like that on this site, had an old old ford festiva. we used to do crap to it all the time. but we had one exceptional job. his back hatch couldn't lock, so we picked up tons of the bags that were filled with leaves that people collect to get them off their lawn(make sense? like they use the leaf blower and suck them up into bags) anyway, we took a bunch of those and filled the whole inside with the leaves. we even closed the hatch, open a window a crack and shoved more leaves in. neadless to say, the car was completely filled with leaves. i sat in my car with the friends who did it a block away, and waited for his reaturn and watched the reaction. after hey finished his yelling and name calling. we pelled out yelling and laughing at him. only regret was there was no camera. good times.

CABLERIDER
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: lighthouse point

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2004 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

put saran wrap on the girls tolet seats at camp, whent they were all groggy an dhad to go to the bathroom they got a good surprise
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Slyder
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Punta Gorda/Tallahassee

PostPosted: Nov 09, 2004 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I convered my friend's car in post-it notes. It looked like the car had scales. It took forever but was totally worth it.
seven11dmd
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Northern VA

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 2:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dumped 40 bags of leaves into some dudes lawn..........knee high leaves, they had to rake for 6 hours the next day.
junkee
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Phoenix

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hooked my buddy horn up to his brake pedal. so when ever he stopped his horn honked. Twisted Evil

we also syran wraped his car doors shut once.

i also filled a nother buddies car with the balls from the mcdonalds play land, and also syran wrapped the doors.

one time on a trip to tahoe, my buddy feel alseep riding shot gun so, i gave him a heart shaped tattoo in his neck, that he didnt see for 6 hours. it was classic. we also, while on I-5 around the cow farms, rolled down his window[and child locked it], and woke him up with the stench that radiates in that area.

good times.

BillyOLDS
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: orlando/winterpark

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 5:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i havent done many big pranks but a couple of times we have covered freinds houses in blinking orange construction lights and barriers and other contruction site.

i think my neighbor had a good one, for a few weeks the cable guy would say the he would be over from 1 to fore ever and my neighbor would wait around only to find out he didnt show up, well after 4 time he woke up before light and went to the cable office and put tooth pics in the door locks and poured super glue in and sat across the street and waited for the tarded cable guy to try and open his door. the best thing is that my neighbor is 60something and retired
PIRATE

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one time my ex girlfriend had a party and when she passed out some one wrote

"KELLY HAD A PARTY AND THEN THE DATE" like 3 ft tall above the fire place in her living room then they stole 1 "just one" of the dining room table chairs, the phones from the house, and then filled up the back tank of her parents toilet with beer can's "who looks there? well when your toilet stops flushing you look there"

and then this other time we took this dudes trash can the ones with wheels and filled it up with water then we leaned it up againstn the front door and rang the door bell Laughing Laughing
Matt_French

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I share a house with 4 other ppl...in total there are 2 guys and 3 girls. One night some friends of mine broke into our house and stole all of my roomates (one of the girls) panties and bras. They pinned them up on a wall in their house and took pictures. The funniest part was that they did that on a thursday...and then all went home friday morning before she could get them back. She had to go the whole weekend without...
BillyOLDS
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: orlando/winterpark

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PIRATE, love the trash can one! im gna do it lol, o wait n/m i cant copy ideas on this web site lol. nice work tho
wakeskate537
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the trash can is definitley the best one
Ridethefire02
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Orlando

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the horn hooked up to the brakes, that is classic. I gotta figure out how to do that one.
rhodester
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Baton Rouge / Mandeville

PostPosted: Nov 10, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

one time i lit my friends house on fire and the best part is, he died

j/k
Fredrick_Eisenhauer
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: W.A Australia

PostPosted: Nov 12, 2004 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where I work we get cups of water and fill them with water and leave them in the fridge for them to get cold. Well this guy who I work with is a bit of a wanker so I got his cup of water, emptied it and put warm water in it then I went into the toilet, whipped out me bags and dangled them in there and swirled them around for a bit and put it back. The dickhead drunk it right in front of me and I just busted out laughing. Rolling around on the floor, tears and all.

junkee
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Phoenix

PostPosted: Nov 12, 2004 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fredrick_Eisenhauer wrote:
... whipped out me bags and dangled them in there and swirled them around for a bit and put it back....

Shocked Laughing Laughing

hahah, thats awesome.!!

nick
Island Rat

City: Honokowai

PostPosted: Nov 12, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fredrick_Eisenhauer wrote:
... whipped out me bags and dangled them in there and swirled them around for a bit and put it back....

Crazy Eyes Shocked Crazy Eyes Laugh

Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Raleigh

PostPosted: Nov 12, 2004 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fredrick_Eisenhauer, cruel and unusual but HILARIOUS! Birthday Laughing Birthday Laughing Crazy Eyes Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: