FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Kill Bill 187- PLEASE READ
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mr. Top Hat
Dead

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

crispy wrote:
RxSkater, What's the biggest glass bong you guys hve in stock?

ill just say it, new galaxy doesn't sell "bongs". "bongs" are illegal and a very good way to get raided is by mentioning a shop sells "bongs" on the internet
mojo
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: mob town

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 1:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

not everyone should indulge in left handed cigs, and certainly it's unhealthy; but c'mon fellas. everyone would be a little more relaxed with an OCCASIONAL puff or food. plus there's so much money to be made and jobs to be had
scott a
"a" is for angel

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mojo, that topic has been absolutely beat to death.
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brian, I never said they couldnt smoke? Most of these shops sell marijuana smoking paraphernalia, yes they cant be used to smoke tobacco too, but still your saying im trying to take away a right? No, i said it be cool if this bill passed because t would be harder for teenagers and shizzle to get a hold of smoking stuff unless they used their mothers and fathers credit cards online. It not going to effect the general public because anyone could just order any of these things online.

Not try to pull a sympathy card, just saying that that i despise any smoking because of past events, i wouldnt want anyone in our generation to pass before getting to spend more time with there son's or daughters. My dad started smoking when he was 12, i think anything keeping our countries children from smoking earlier is a win/win. I get that my family runs a gas station, and sells cigarettes, but that is not what this bill is talking about? It would only shut down everything that sells 75% or more smoking stuff in the store. A GAS station clearly sells mostly gas, and beer and cigs in close 2nd, but not 3/4's.

I dont "Hate" stoner's. Ive hung out with plenty and some of my closest friends smoke week/cigs at a constant rate. I have NEVER told them to stop or even to not do it around me, that is there choice. Im not telling you not to smoke? Im not tell anyone not to smoke? I just think that this Bill would be good, just as good as the Bill where people cant smoke in restaurants, stopping much of second hand smoke thankfully. There was nothing less appetizing then eating a burger and smelling a cigarette next to me. the likelihood of this bill passing id say is slim... and even if it does donnt get so worked up Brian, worry your mommy and daddy will still let you use their credit card to buy bongs, bowls and pipes online lil guy.
Mr. Top Hat
Dead

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

1st paragraph- its easier for "kids" and various youngins to order "drug paraphanilia" online. an online shop doesn't exactly ID. the idea that it would be harder to obtain is BS and frankly not true

2nd paragraph - never said it would affect your gas station in anything but a positive manner, as in "no shizzle, you are going to directly benefit from this bill"

3rd paragraph - im not racist, i hang out with plenty of black people and they're pretty consistently black. i have NEVER told them to stop or even not do it around me, that is their choice. stupid argument, we all know people who smoke just about everything under the sun and people always use that same line to defend their blatant racism, its just as stupid when applied to smoking.

3rd paragraph (part dos) - im sick of seeing people eat their damn burgers when im trying to smoke a cigarette. its disgusting, these fat f*cks stuffing their faces with disgustingly greasy burgers, in fact its almost as nasty as smoking. but here's the main difference, SMOKING IS COOL. thats why ronald mcdonald is a queer ass clown and the marlboro man is a bad ass. cigarettes make you a badass, a certified badass, as in you get a certificate in the mail( i keep mine with my high school diploma). knowing that single fact, the only people who are still trying to ban smoking are obviously a bunch of liberal Hillary humping dbags. you would vote for hillary too alex, you liberal Hilary humping antibadass.

i have no need to buy bongs, bowls, or pipes online with my parents credit cards, i shoot heroin like a real man.

Last edited by Mr. Top Hat on Mar 31, 2010 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
RxSkater
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Satellite Beach/ Orlando

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Top Hat, good call

crispy, yea man say water pipe. but we have a couple 5-6 ft water pipes. Just come on in and check our store out.

Gets you drunk with no hangover
Twice a week I'll try to stay sober
-LoGiK-
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Orlando

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=AlexXx=-, lol wow man when you grow up your going to be one of those old geezers who call the cops bitching and complaining about kids for winching because they might get hurt!

Seriously Alex? Why would you want to vote to pass this bill, it has no effect what so ever on your life. You might have a personal vendetta for kids starting to smoke at a young age but passing this Bill will definitely not help stop that. Yet you try and make valid points but they just further show your ignorance!

Montgomery
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Rogers

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=AlexXx=- wrote:
Where do you go to help push the bill through?

I'm with you on that

Montgomery
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hold on, we are talking tobacco shops right ?
Montgomery
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So after skimming through there I agree and signed it as well
Mr. Top Hat
Dead

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montgomery, you alright there man? Laughing Laughing
Classy
Classified

City: Kooksville

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montgomery, Wait, you live in AR, this is for FL, Why would you sign something for a state you dont live in?
TWG
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classy, one love brother
Classy
Classified

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWG, He just signed a petition for push through a bill that does not directly effect him in anyway. That doesnt seem much like one love at all. I would never sign a petition to push a bill through in a state I do not live in. There is for the people in that state to decide.
mojo
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: mob town

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

maybe we should push through a bill that requires you to buy something you don't want or have to pay a fine? oh that just happened. Evil or Very Mad
TWG
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classy, The petition in said thread is to "kill bill 187"
Classy
Classified

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Montgomery wrote:
-=AlexXx=- wrote:
Where do you go to help push the bill through?

I'm with you on that

I'm not sure he signed that petition to "kill" the bill. Maybe I missed something?

TWG
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know there was a petition for it.

good letter a guy wrote to is congressman,

Dear congressman ( ), The beauty of our country is that everyone gets a say. Now it has come to my attention that bill HB187: 1120 & SB 366 is up for vote on April 10th. This bill will outlaw the right for a store to sell tobacco pipes of any kind unless tobacco it self is 70% of the stores sales. Head shops, smoke shops, novelty stores, etc.. are a specialized place where you buy pipes and many other items for tobacco use only. All the shops clearly express that they are for tobacco purposes only. Let me ask you this

Are the places that sell guns held accountable for the people who use guns to commit crimes? Are the gas stations, bars and grocery stores held accountable for the people who buy alcohol and drive drunk? Is the car dealership held accountable for people who break the speed limit? All three of the above can actually lead to someones death!!!! Why are pipes being held accountable? The shops clearly don’t want the stuff they sell used for illegal purposes. As neither do gun manufacturers, alcohol manufacturers, etc..

In this tough economy to pass a bill that would put so many local business out of business. To pass a law that would put so many people out of work. To pass a law that would cost the state of Florida millions of dollars in state tax is just not the right thing to do. Not to mention that people will just order the same stuff online and get it anyways. So you will be putting local business out of business, destroying thousands of Fl jobs, loosing millions in sales taxes and giving it all to other states and Country’s that people will go to to buy this stuff.

I would just like to say that If you support this bill, you do not represent me and when it comes time for me to vote I WILL NOT SUPPORT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THAT SUPPORTS THIS BILL.

We demand laws to protect us not another law to infringe upon our rights. I would like you to read this quote from The Palms Beach Post

“I have no idea what 80 percent of these things are,” said Rep. Chris Dorworth, R-Lake Mary, before supporting the measure

This is just insane. To vote against something that you don’t know what 80% of something is.You don’t know what they are but your outlawing them. How many Child molesters are running free. How many unsolved murders do we have? How many cop killers are still on the loose? How about focusing on illegal alcohol sales, Illegal aliens or more funding for our schools?

As a US American Tax Payer, Floridian voter, and hard working American Floridian I beg you. Please do the right thing and don’t support this bill.

And again I would just like to say that If you support this bill, you do not represent me and when it comes time for me to vote I WILL NOT SUPPORT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE THAT SUPPORTS THIS BILL.

Thank you for your time

Brian
Classy
Classified

PostPosted: Mar 31, 2010 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont know. I havent looked into it. But it seems like he is for the bill, and apparently he signed something. Maybe he can clear things up?
Montgomery
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Apr 01, 2010 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Classy, Because by god I can Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: