FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

*YOU MAKE PIRATE SICK*
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iamjesse
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: League City/San Marcos/ Austin

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off... Every thing in my first post was pirates opionion. He asked me to post that for him so i did. I support everything he sais though.

Second... if the producers of the video want the video to be free on line then let them post it.

And there not letting poeple view it for free. Yall are right, Fuel is extra and you pay to view that channel and the contents showed on that channel.
Catalyst
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Kelowna

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ummmmmm, wow, i dont think the move should be posted online either, but, i bet more than half of you guys are complete hippocrites because you probably download music and movies by other people all the time. Dont say its different because major motion pictures make tons of money, because it isnt. money is money. Stealing is stealing straight up. Now leave me be as i go and download some music and watch pirated movies Rolling Eyes
jboss
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Chalmette

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHAHA this site is gay now.
Iamjesse
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: League City/San Marcos/ Austin

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jboss, yea i kinda have to agree... its getting to that point...

Catalyst, your right... i download music all the time, and yes it is hippocritical (spelling)... but i am sure if i was into music or movies like i am into wakeskating and actually supported that then i wouldnt do it and i would go out and by the music and videos... well the music any way. I do by the videos... takes to long to download um... haha...
Norcalz71
Ollie
Ollie

City: Benicia/SLO

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so what time is it on? on the west coast? i dont really watch tv dont even know if i get fuel but id definitely like to watch it, never seen asterisk before
deepcove
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Vancouver

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
First off... Every thing in my first post was pirates opionion. He asked me to post that for him so i did.

Pirate says he wants to leave the site so he unregisters and now he still views the forums and has other people post for him?????? thats just effing weird ......Rolling Eyes
Poo

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stompin9s, what i meant was recording it and posting it, cuz the same thing happens with movies and downloading them n shizzle, thats what i meant by piracy
urinal mint
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good point jesse but....

do you speed?
do you run red lights?
do you download music?

if you answer yes to any of these questions above then your post is mute.
tahoe
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: cabo san lucas

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

JESSE. u smell.
call me
urinal mint
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw, pirate is a drama queen. grow up dude.
senorbueno
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

urinal mint, actually it's not a moot point at all...
You are giving a child's argument on trying to equate two completely separate things. Losing one's own integrity through stealing is not connected at all to a minor traffic violation.

I'm just going to say what's right for me, going with the flow of traffic and going a few miles over the speed limit is not against my own code of ethics, that is not something that I am morally against, but maybe it is for you.... Now if you are talking street racing, I think it is absolutely retarded and everyone who is ever caught street racing should have their license taken away... There are appropriate venues for that, and it is not a public roadway...

I buy the CDs of the bands I like and want to support.
I'll download something that catches my ear and I want to hear more to learn about a band.

By wanting to support the wakeskating community I am not going to steal from it. All people care about it seems is how they can get free schwag, and I'm sorry for those who cannot see beyond that.
urinal mint
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

btw senorbueno, i don't support it either. everyone has their own "code of ethics".
canalskater

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i nominate PIRATE to return as a mod and just start giving people the boot. that would straighten everyone out. i think we'd here a lot less b!tching about how ghey the site is if PIRATE had a say in it. u piss him off, click.......goodbye. i think it might clean the site up a little bit if someone were to monitor attitudes on the site and either ban people or remove them if they aren't positively contributing to the site. theres a difference between sarcasm and seriousness. every other post now i see "this site is ghey" or "u guys are fags" if its gay to u then leave because ur only taking up space for the relevant posts that actually deal with wakeskating. this site is meant to make friends and meet to people and talk about and stay up on the sport we all love. chill out with all the complaing and just get back to ur roots.
-t.j.
canalskater

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S.- sorry it was off topic but thats just what has been on mind mind for awhile now
urinal mint
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

canalskater, get rid of most of the kids and pirate and things would mellow out.
canalskater

PostPosted: Apr 24, 2006 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

urinal mint, he has the right ideas of what this site should be but its hard to stay cool when people keep pushing the site in other directions. its just like the sport, its still very small and can be manipulated very easily. a lot of people see whats going on with the site and pick a side and start to argue about it to try and put their 2 cents in when they were better off just letting it die. if a few people dissagree on here its ok, it happens, everyone doesnt always agree. but let the dissagreement end between those people instead of tons of people jumping in trying to top the other persons come back to seem more witty than them. if u look through recent past posts, u'll see what im saying.
holmespika
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2006 12:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

canalskater, no offense to pirate by any means, but in no way should he have the say over who can come on this site and who can't
Frye

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2006 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soo.... anyone got any download links?
mikeskatesonwater

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2006 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We don't need moderators to begin with and the last thing we need is another. They don't do anything but PR and clean up of material that should never be censored, for god's sake its wakeskating. you should be able to say what you want. The rules of wakeskating on this site are riveling the Bible.
kejoz
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: frankfurt-germany

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2006 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would buy it-but no chance to get any wakeskate dvd`s in germany! so downloading would be the only chance to see it.......
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: