FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Check it - Long wait finally over!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Iamjesse
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: League City/San Marcos/ Austin

PostPosted: Dec 29, 2005 8:47 pm    Post subject: Check it - Long wait finally over!!! Reply with quote

ALright well i posted a forum for a vid that didnt have a link and didnt realise it was going to be a problem till after i left out of town for the week. Well i am sorry for the screw up and the trouble every one went through,

- Here is the same video i posted with a new intro... so if you havnt seen it yet, check it out...

http://www.wakeskating.com/media/showphoto.php?photo=2165&cat=503

Again sorry for the inconveniece... Jesse
pipo
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: 0172

PostPosted: Dec 29, 2005 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

great editing
Vance Collins

PostPosted: Dec 29, 2005 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really liked the editing also, but the movie could have been like 20 seconds instead of 2 minutes. I liked it though, just saying the normal person probably wont like it or understand how long that actually took.
Poo

PostPosted: Dec 29, 2005 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice riding, the editing is cool, those shots you did for the intro are really cool.
Iamjesse
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Dec 29, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vance, yea your right... the slotted thing didnt turn out that good and i wanted to take it out... but it just didnt go well with the music and i was just tired of messing with it so i was just like screw it.
tahoe
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: cabo san lucas

PostPosted: Dec 29, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice. i like both versions
Vance Collins

PostPosted: Dec 29, 2005 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iamjesse,

Still sick riding though, your style is like a mini me of Nick.,.
Iamjesse
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Dec 29, 2005 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha i guess that is a complement, i just wish i had as many flips tricks...
deltarider

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait.......you are regular right? No, jk....that v-flip was so close, nice riding....
Vance Collins

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 12:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

deltarider500,

that bs bigspin was swtich...
classik5onit
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Arnold

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude that vid was sicky gnar gnar man
Raven
3 Shuv Reed Texas Gap

City: OC

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iamjesse, Yo those bigspins were on the money. I like the park you got, I'd like to see you max out those hits in the background on your next vid, not to mention the big V.
deltarider

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

vance, i know i was being sarcastic
LSMrida
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: H-Town

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya man niiice editing and good riding i liked it

im livin the dream

60% of the time...it works everytime

www.theprojectscamp.com
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Iamjesse
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raven, yea i wish i could but most of that shizzle is breakin down, we have a "picnic table" that we built, and well brett pretty much shut that down the other day, ts and hs shuv, switch blind 180, josh the gay steele has done a couple big 3 shuvs over it, then we have a lil pos pvc rail that you cant really do much on, we had a barrell and it floated away, um we had like a 2 foot bye 2 foot pyramid that is now a prop dententing peice of post and lumber... then we have a slant rail that i hvae swtich blind 180's and front board and back board shuv off...and brett did a shuv on and than did a three first try but sat it and couldnt stand back up, but he could have easy threed it... there is also i long box like at tsr and odub expect smaller but has no rail material so we cant hit it...

then in the back of the creek we have a nice a frame wich i hit when the tides up along with a up to flat gap rail and a small like bench rail. then at the front we had a BIG slant rail a flat bar a small slant to flat but the flat fell over so its just a slant rail now and the famouse double kink rail.... but most of that shizzle is eaitehr ganked up or fallen over so you cant hit it...

But next summer tehre will be alot more shizzle to hit out there... i plan and building alot of cool just "skate" shizzle to hit... its just to cold to stay in that water right now... but summer there will be a skater heaven in the creak hahaha but i had a long night with a bunch of bull shizzle and well i felt like shizzle till i came on this sight and now i am in a good mood and dont give a chickity china the chinese chicken what happened to night!!!! ahhhh wsing.com kicks asss!!!!
Iamjesse
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow i just looked at that and well i dont blame any one if that dont read that... holy crap i didnt realised how much i just type hahaha i love life!!! and wsing.com kicks ass!!!
Raven
3 Shuv Reed Texas Gap

City: OC

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy sh#tite, you got more hits than Odub. It sounds to me like you should make some blueprints so when spring rolls in, you can start building your playground.

Do you get hassled at all for building stuff by the man or fisherman? Is your ski an 04 or 05? That joker is nasty.

I had a barrel that floated away also, same one. I need another for 06, I have a kicker over the marsh, it might need a facelift in 06. The best one we have is the sea doo rail, you come up the back of the old ski and it drops off the nose. I've had a lot of fun with that one, there is a pic in the rails way back under "rails", by bcreepy.

He wants to build an A frame over 2 skis this year Shocked . It seems an A-frame would be more limited though, what do you think? I like the flat dock with the flat rail one one side and the kicker on the other from Volume and Butter. I need a flat rail, something you have to ollie up to.

ws.com= Cool

K'jellman
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Stockholm/Sweden

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

really smooth editing man!
Iamjesse
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats baaad ass man, yea thats sounds cool as shizzle...
yea i mean we have an a frame and you can pretty much front and back board it or maybe if your good do like a 3... you cant really do shuvs...

and actually... we used to have a kicker... well more like a booter, it was just like a lil strait ramp that was probly six feet high... it ended up on the other side of the lake one day then just kinda dissapeared... i loved that thing... i would just carve in and boost like over the tall plants it was actually pretty fun. I am kinda depressed know that i think it about it haha

But yea are place we ride is a crap whole, and we have a clean up like once a year and the head guy told as that the shiznackle said that he was to take it all down but he came up to us and told us that he sapported what we were doing and that as long as we dont make things that look like garbage and it is well made adn you can tell what it is... he wouldnt mess with um.

But yea i got some plans in my head for some new rails... probly a flat bar like a small like mini a frame, just a bunch of small skate rails that you can do tech. shizzle on....
c dub
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Austin

PostPosted: Dec 30, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iamjesse, just PM me and i am down... i still haven't rode at da creekk

www.virtuewakeskates.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: