FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Wakeboard and wakeskate contest in brazil

View previous topic :: View next topic  
BRAZIL-CONCAVEwakeskates
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Belo Horizonte

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2005 5:53 pm    Post subject: Wakeboard and wakeskate contest in brazil Reply with quote

There's gonna be the second round off the Concave Cup, a wakeboard and wakeskate regional contest on september 17 and 18 . The wakeskating contest is open for anyone. One the first round an ozzie dude showd up, so i'm posting this message just in case someone is around and wants to enter. On the first round there was a pool gap and a flatbar. We're workin on a boat rail for this one. The event will be held at Escarpas do Lago wich is the sickest place i've ever rode, appart the Amazon river. It's warm and flat!!! One off the highligths off any wake event here is alweys a big party. For this one, 2 bands are playing during the day, one sublime/long beach cover and also a local punk band called C.O.N.E. At nigth many dj's will play all that eletric stuff. Though I like rock better the chicks will go nuts with that!!! Laughing check: www.concave.com.br for info. it's in portugese so if anyone needs some extra info e mail me at lucasnmendes@hotmail.com
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: