FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

cable

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Frye

PostPosted: Oct 20, 2003 6:20 am    Post subject: cable Reply with quote

anyone got any cool tricks to learn on cable? kuz im still learning stuff but just wondering if you guys have any cool ideas. thanx
scummy
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Auckland, New Zealand

PostPosted: Oct 20, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont know how good u are but u can do pretty much anything on cable...they're a real good place to learn all your tricks switch
Yuri
Raley

City: orlando

PostPosted: Oct 21, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its not much diffrent form behind the boat and cable! but some things are so a lot of the tricks you do on the cable you will probally do behind the boat!
Frye

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2003 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what are some cool things i can do off kickers? anyone go any tips on doing a shuvit off?
x2xwakegurlx2x
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

PostPosted: Jan 01, 2004 8:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frye, I can't do them, they are hard off a kicker, but I can tell you what I know from a friend that does them. Just do it like a shuvit on the water, make sure you are off the kicker first though, also I dont know if you have to, but you should grab it after the shuvit, I guess thats to stop it from rotating anymore. It looks like a cool trick, though.

Just so ya know though, what I just said is probably wrong, but its something, o well...just go out and try it, ya got nothing to loose.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Yuri
Raley

PostPosted: Jan 01, 2004 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frye This guy @ OWC he goes off the kicker then does the suvvit dont know if it helps but just wanting to let you know.
ollieshuvitz
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: east bay area

PostPosted: Jan 01, 2004 9:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I stuck a FS shuv off a kicker @ Odub. I just threw it the same way I do on the water, but I waited until I was it the air to spin it. Then I caught it in the air. Footy in "The Super Happy Funtime Wakeskate Video"
funnyfeni
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: casselberry

PostPosted: Jan 01, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah.. try a indy shuvit off the kicker. i can only do fs off the kicker and bs shuvits on the water.. im retarded i know, but as your going up the kicker start bending your knees, right as you come off of then kicker kick your feet( a fs shuvit, kick with your heel in front of you) (a bs, use your toes and kick like a dog covering up his shizzle way) now.. when your in the air kick it which ever way you feel comfortable and keep your eye on the board and keep the feet the same distance apart like you would be riding. so after you get the 180 rotation grab the board indy and just before you land, say like 3 feet from the water let go and bend your knees as your coming down. i know i know it might not make sense, but chickity china the chinese chicken it, goout and try it and see what happens, what helped me get my rotation first is putting your board on the carpet and just practiced for hours getting the rotation. if this doesnt help give up and go watch cartoons and let it bring back happy thoughts of when you were a kid and when your happy try the trick again. works for me.
Chaparrals89
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Austin

PostPosted: Jul 11, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do u make the board stick to ur feet wen goin off kikers? i havn't tried them lots but the bord just goes down. got ne tips?
danny sollaccio
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jul 11, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chaparrals89, suck up your knees.

yes there is a big difference between cable and boat. i rode all day at owc the other day and the next day i went out behind my sea doo. the downward pull and non-stretch rope was unforgiving. i learned kickflips behind a cable, and popping them out in the flats behind a boat is a lot harder for me.
Vance Collins

PostPosted: Jul 11, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

same here. I have a lot harder time landing 360 shuvits or bigspins behind the jetski,
dMaus
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Longwood

PostPosted: Jul 18, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have trouble landing my stuff behinde boats but can behinde jetskis.

THE REGIMENT

ShredEx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Trick Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: