FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

New wave cable park in Georgia!

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bamalurker
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Guntersville

PostPosted: Jul 03, 2012 11:54 am    Post subject: New wave cable park in Georgia! Reply with quote

So my crew headed over to lake lanier this last weekend for the opening of new wave cable park. So far they have a forty foot flat box with bathboard for the surface. They are planning on replacing the bathboard with trex this week. They also are putting in a double sided kicker in a week or two. I'm gonna carry a 55gal and 33gal drum so there's more to do when I go back. The 2.0 is stretched across a perfect little cove w sandy beaches. I'm going back in a few weeks to build sum winch rails along the beach. The towers were higher than any other 2.0 I've ridden. If you live in the area I recomend going and checking this place out. We paid for an hour and the owner pulled us all day. The cable also felt tighter than any 2.0 I've ridden. The cable and cove are friken perfect and the owners are very open to suggestions and ideas for rails. The guy that opend it quit his job and put everything he has into this park so let's support his passion.

Drop in and tune out
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Cable Riding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: