FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

is company done?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Other Boardsports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mojo
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: mob town

PostPosted: Dec 14, 2010 6:43 pm    Post subject: is company done? Reply with quote

unbelievable rumor that company wake is finished. i figured schmaltz would know since he presses some of their boards. i find it highly highly unlikely. just looking for some clarity.
bmr712
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: daytona beach

PostPosted: Dec 14, 2010 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

remote wakeskates is part of company wake too
ben we came to wakeskate
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: nahunta

PostPosted: Dec 15, 2010 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bmr712 wrote:
remote wakeskates is part of company wake too

No its not!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
i<3wksk8
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

PostPosted: Dec 15, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.wakeorigin.com/general/company-wake-officially-announces-remote-wakeskates/

http://www.boardstop.com/index.php?cPath=67_55_229

electricsnow
cassette

City: Jefferton

PostPosted: Dec 16, 2010 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is something I posted last spring regarding the difference between company wakeboards and company wake inc:

"Just as a little remote clarification, remote wakeskates is its own thing and company wakeboards are their own thing. The business Company wake inc is the parent company that distributes boards from both brands. Just reading reactions on here and looking at other announcements/write ups from other sites, the whole thing seemed kind of misleading (mainly from a terminology standpoint)."

Remote wakeskates is remote wakeskates, and they're distributed by company wake inc. They're not a "wakeskate division" or anything like that.

mojo
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: mob town

PostPosted: Dec 16, 2010 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

please explain. the first i heard was that company planned on making skates, i think with clint tompkins and it would be it's own division. is being a distributer mean that they just find places to sell the product remote makes? are there absolutely no connections between anyone who owns company and anyone who owns remote? like on paper does j. stephens own any remote?
electricsnow
cassette

City: Jefferton

PostPosted: Dec 16, 2010 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think any further explanation is required. I think the last sentence in that post sums things up pretty clear. I never bothered asking about who owns what because it seemed rude. I feel like if anyone wanted us to know about investors, ownership, etc. they'd say it outright, and that really hasn't been done (outside of mentioning the leadership of silas, ben and andy).

And things just didn't work out with clint.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Other Boardsports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: