FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

double kickflips?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg van wagnen
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Columbus

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: double kickflips? Reply with quote

has anyone ever landed one? i can get the board around most of the time but i have only tried them today so i dont know how hard it will be to land one but i was just wondering if anyones doing them or not?
wakesk8r9610
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2003 8:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont think so cause i think it would be in the mags.
greg van wagnen
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 12, 2003 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it probably wont be in the mags if i do one Rolling Eyes maybe someday
Extremewave
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go at it greg.
Fredrick_Eisenhauer
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: W.A Australia

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

greg van wagnen, im sure if you landed one you would be in a mag. That is a big feat.

greg van wagnen
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fredrick_Eisenhauer, no ones done an impossible but me and no mag give a sh*t. but thats not why i wakeskate anyways. itd be sweet to be in a mag though.
DockSecret
Ollie
Ollie

City: Austin

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A reason why you probably don't get in the mags is cause ur not "in the scene" when you are sticking your tricks. If what you say is true, then your free-riding is MUCH better than your competition riding. There's a bunch of people out there, like me, who doubt what they don't see. If you want more coverage, either get a video going of about a month of your free-riding trying to stick your best tricks and have someone compile it. Heck, maybe even Paco will compile it for you if you send him the footage (that way he will stop whining about it not being in quicktime format Razz), then again he's a busy guy, or go to "the scene" somewhere in Orlando or something.

Oh yeah, one more thing, don't ever mention that you ride for 484
Mr T - "I pity the fool that rides for 484"
greg van wagnen
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

DockSecret, im talking with mutiny, they want to see some video of my riding and that kind of stuff but seem intrested in me. so hopefully that will work out. and i dont really think that i ride for 484, atleast it doesnt seem like it to me. and i dont know anyone "in the scene" of wakeskating. so its hard to get out to orlando to ride with those kind of guys. i wish i could though, not even as much to get into mags but more just to see what kind of stuff there throwing down outside of comps.
DockSecret
Ollie
Ollie

City: Austin

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's good, Mutiny is a MUCH better company than 484. How old are you anyway, can you drive to Orlando? I'm sure there are some people in Orlando who'd want to take a session with you, but if you could get a video camera that would be sick. Sure, it's all about self-expression and riding, but getting a boat and board sponsor would be two nice things Wink. Plus I wouldn't have to hear you complain how you have a terrible wake Razz.
"You better watch who you are calling a child Lois. 'Cause if I'm a child, then you know what that makes you? A pedophile, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert." - Peter Griffin
greg van wagnen
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 13, 2003 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont have a terrible wake, we dont have a prop anymore so i dont have a wake at all Laughing and im 18 and would go to orlando and ride with people if they want to give me a pull. and i thought that boat companys dont really sponsor much wakeskaters except grubb? i could deffinatly use a free boat Laughing but i doubt anyone would ever give me a free boat Crying or Very sad
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: