FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

WHO DAT SAID DEY GON' BEAT DEM SAINTS. . .
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gporter
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Winter Park

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 4:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

<MikeG>, It's still early, but so far this game isn't even close!! I am not even a Dolphin fan, I just love watching the wildcat!
<MikeG>
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: PBG

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gporter, ya its only half so well see what happens for the next half. Im from down south so im a miami fan and im loving this!!!
lumpy pants
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Eugene Oregon

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wildcat is sick. Marijuana Williams is even sicker
gporter
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Darren Sharper is so nasty!!!

edit: haha ricky williams is the man.. who else can quit football, smoke pot for 2 years, come back, and still dominate??

Not that he dominates, but he's still efficient. Today just isn't Drew Brees' day. So far.
gporter
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Much respect to these Saints. This was my first time watching them, and wow... they are good!

Tom Brady is still the best. <3
jboss
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Chalmette

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WHO DAT!?!?!?!?! UN-FVCKING-STOPPABLE!!!!!!!

gporter, Why did you say we weren't the best team in the league and you didn't even see us play? HATAAAAAAAAA!!!

If anyone says we're not the best team in the league now is just straight up delusional. WHO DAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!

jboss
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gporter wrote:
Can you handle the wildcat?

<MikeG> wrote:
gporter, no they can not!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jboss, good ass game. that was crazy... We defended pretty freakin amazingly, so many grabbed passes and slapped ones. Some very questionable calls also... I donno about that last touch down by bush.... But w/e. Fins did WAY WAY WAY better then i would have expected.... i went into that game thinkin it was gunna be awful and we acctually did VERY well! at least we didnt miss a FG Razz hahahah and an extra point!!! omggg that made me laugh so hard. Good game. Smash grats to the saints on a still undefeated rec.
bmosing
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Lafayette,LA

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow what a game! Shockey is the man and Bell moving chains! WHO DAT!!!!!!!
jboss
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=AlexXx=-, You've been nothing but classy in this thread. Respect.
That Reggie TD was good. All the ball has to do is break the plain of the endzone before he touches out of bounds. Y'all played a waaaaaaaaaaaaay better game than I thought y'all would. Had me nervous for a long time for the first time all season. Y'all keep playing like that, a wildcard berth is not out of the question.

gporter
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 25, 2009 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jboss, I ate some crow, but you still have to beat Tom Brady for me to give them the most respect of any team in the league.

and Peyton Manning, and Brett Favre...

If they had to come from behind on the road (amazing btw) to beat the Dolphins, a team that is under .500, then I don't like their chances in Pittsburgh, in New England, in Indianapolis, in Denver, and even in Minnesota... yes I know they lost today.

The point is, the Saints are good. Yes. Great. Probably. Drew Brees and Darren Sharper is one nasty combination. Have they really beaten anybody? No. The Patriots are going to destroy the Jets when they play them in New England, and Jerod Mayo is healthy, and the Giants are, well, that was a good win... but I still want to see them play that game again in New York.

There are plenty of teams in the NFL that are great, but I don't think making ridiculous font sizes because you just won another regular season game is really necessary.

Last edited by gporter on Oct 26, 2009 3:19 am; edited 2 times in total
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

PostPosted: Oct 26, 2009 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jboss, Haha! thanks dood, and back at ya.

Bell was ridic in the 2nd half... he was walkin all over us. New back + tired defense... good game...

the fins did alot better then anyone expected, i cant wait to see what we can do against the jets again next week, seems like we just played them.

the jets destroyed the raiders today.... made me sad.... but oakland is just no good this year, no idea how they beat philly last week....

Good games all around today... and next week should be good too.

Cant wait!

Also i cant wait for the classic Fins vs Pats game... I think this year it should be a wild one. Hopefully its not to cold up there! I love when the pats lose to the fins, especially when they are wild carded, which year after year, they are... and year after year they WIN! Go Dolphins! Smile
jboss
Kickflip
Kickflip

PostPosted: Oct 26, 2009 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gporter wrote:
jboss, I ate some crow, but you still have to beat Tom Brady for me to give them the most respect of any team in the league.

and Peyton Manning, and Brett Favre...

If they had to come from behind on the road (amazing btw) to beat the Dolphins, a team that is under .500, then I don't like their chances in Pittsburgh, in New England, in Indianapolis, in Denver, and even in Minnesota... yes I know they lost today.

The point is, the Saints are good. Yes. Great. Probably. Drew Brees and Darren Sharper is one nasty combination. Have they really beaten anybody? No. The Patriots are going to destroy the Jets when they play them in New England, and Jerod Mayo is healthy, and the Giants are, well, that was a good win... but I still want to see them play that game again in New York.

There are plenty of teams in the NFL that are great, but I don't think making ridiculous font sizes because you just won another regular season game is really necessary.

Dude, you're a joke. You know absolutely nothing about professional football. I can't believe I even tried to have any kind of intelligent discussion or argument with you.

-=AlexXx=-, I love me some Bell Very Happy You guys pretty much have to win out against the Pats and have a nasty win streak to take this division. A wildcard will be tough too, but not out of the question.

gporter
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 26, 2009 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jboss, Dude. I know nothing about football? Really. Don't come crying to me when the Saints lose in the playoffs to a real team, you know... when shizzle actually matters.

Regular season success is about as fiznackling relevant as competing in the special olympics. Get off your high horse and get over yourself. I guarantee that I know plenty more about football or any sport for that matter. It really isn't even a question. You have no idea who you are talking to.

Not trying to come off as a douche to anybody else here, but you attacked me on the interwebz, and I shall attack back!!!
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

PostPosted: Oct 26, 2009 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jboss, ya... i really hope we can take the jets again... sanchez needs to throw us some balls, but Will Allen our corner just went out with a knee injury, hes gone all season adn is being replaced by a rookie... sooooooooooo Sad

the pats are gunna be a tough one... but we seem to suprise them year after year, weve taken brady out with way worse QB's lol and a way worse running game.

Ahhhh hopefully we wont drop as many balls as against the saints too... we had several unforced drops.... by people who dont drop balls usually.. ricky, ronnie.... ginn! come on.

next week will be good, hopefully i can get outa bed to watch the jets game cuz its the day after halloween at 1....
gporter
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 26, 2009 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Dolphins might be the most underrated and under appreciated team in the NFL. Everybody calls the wildcat a gimmick, or a fad... but the Dolphins run that thing to PERFECTION! I love it!
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

PostPosted: Oct 26, 2009 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They didnt run it that well against the saints, they stopped it way to often, although they did get a few sick plays, to bad the throw by left hander ronnie brown was dropped Sad
EJazzle
faceplant

City: Tequesta/orlando

PostPosted: Oct 26, 2009 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

triggamike
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: 225

PostPosted: Oct 26, 2009 11:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gporter, you do realize the only team you listed as a "good team" that we would ever play in the playoffs are the giants right, and we've already beat them reg season big time, all the other teams are not in our division, which by the way in recent standings is actually alot stronger than the AFC, but I guess next monday we'll have our first "real test" against NE
gporter
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Oct 27, 2009 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

triggamike, and you will lose.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
Page 4 of 40

Add To Favorites

Jump to: