FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Toe front bigs....

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nomad
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Lenoir City

PostPosted: Jul 29, 2009 5:00 pm    Post subject: Toe front bigs.... Reply with quote

My friend started doing toe I/o front bigs and got me interested. The thing is he made them look alot easier than they are. I have toe front one's on lock and it seemed like I was getting enough pop to do a front big. I boarded the first two and slipped out on my heels but after that I was gettin a perfect rotation but the board always flew out in front I me. People have been tellin me I've been tryin to pop it too much, I was just gonna see if you guys thought of anything else.
T-Hawk
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Knox Vegas

PostPosted: Aug 07, 2009 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cut with your toes, and not your body, and keep that chesticle over your board. press off the wake instead of trying to ollie off, and do the rotation of the front one, and throw the board just a little with your lower body. Cool
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Aug 07, 2009 8:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think ts i/o is WAY harder then in the flats, i think the flats comes way easier then hs. Cut out like your going to do a shuv or somthing, like 5 feet past the white wash water. The most crucial part (in my mind at least) is to pop a nice big 180, once your nice and OUT of the water, go head and toss that front. open your shoulders up land with your switch hand and on your heels. Post a vid if u can that will help us out alot more to better assist you! Smash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Trick Tips All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: