FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Skated a Spine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Sep 18, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Skated a Spine Reply with quote

My friends and i were riding 2day, and my other friend showed up on his boat, and started riding near my boat while i was getting towed, without even realizing that 2 boats together make a spine, i looked over and there it was a nice waste high spine, it wasnt very constant cuz both drivers where jsut being idiots, i did a rock and roll, jumped it a little, it was pretty fun, but then my then kid who was driving my boat turned and the back of the boat ramed into the side of the other boat, so i got pissed and the other kid left.. but ya, 2day was the 1st time i had gone since b4 the hurricane bene leik 4 weeks, landed a 360 shuv for the first time, 2nd try!!! then we were like lets try some dock starts, never tryed them b4, got it like 3rd or 4th try i think, then was trying some inside out 180s, but couldnt seem to ride away, then this x-star came out, and i was riding again, and the wakeboarder sprayed the crap out my friends, 2 of them were jsut there with watching no bathing suits lol so tehy got SOAKED, and then my other friend was riding and the x-star was picking up some people and my friend sprayed there asses lol go them all wet esspecialy the chick on the back LOL, so we tryed to haul ass home, but they chased us down and the wakeboarder liek jumped over my boat i mean litterely i almsot took my friends head off, he got soaking wet. so then we decided to go in cuz the x-star made it no fun! Sad lol thats the end of my great day of fun, im going out 2marrow 2 i cant wait!!!
seven11dmd
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Northern VA

PostPosted: Sep 19, 2004 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

did ur boat get hurt or not really
freerider4
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Sep 19, 2004 1:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

that's crazy you can 360 shuv but not inside to outside 180.
tribal
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: whistler/pemberton

PostPosted: Sep 19, 2004 8:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Crazy Eyes
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Sep 19, 2004 9:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

seven11dmd, boats fine, i just got pissed i mean i didnt want it to get hurt, idiot drivers lol,

freerider4, ya.. i have a skateing backround, im not to good at switch either, so taht probly y, ima try alotta 180s 2day so ill try to land one.
foammesh
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Lantana, FloriDuH

PostPosted: Sep 19, 2004 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you notice a lot of shrapnal floating around still? I still don't have my boat back from the shop(2 months now) so I havn't riden in palm beach county since before the cane. I have seen Tara Hamiltons boat out on Osborne almost every day since that monday after the storm. I was sort of waiting for the water to get a little less poopy. I have always wanted to ride a spine but We usually try to avoid all the other boats. It says you ride behind a 14' whaler. How big of an engine do you have on it?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: