FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Bi-level pics and info. Tell me you love me.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tribal
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: whistler/pemberton

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 11:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Electricsnow no I've never ridden an Integrity,I'm still waiting for a longer version.I have an old 41.5" Mutiny Endurance flat though as well as my Cassette but I just find it too small these day's.I was all about that board for a while but about a month ago I picked up my old Cassette again and now I can't put it down.I don't like the feel of the Mutiny ride compared to it now.
So now I'm at a dilemna.Is my next board a 42" 4-trac or [a soon to come I hope] 43" Integrity.
And as for my other comment's it could be my surfing background but that's what always appealed to me about wakeskating, that loose free feel and intimateness with the water.I just feel that feeling will be lost with a bi-level skate.But what do I know I've never tried one or a bi-level snowskate.

satori*
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: boca raton

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

che blanc, pioneering is exploring something which has been explored little or not at all. in 1997 wakeskating on bindingless wakeboard is little explored. pretty creative and in my opinion pioneering. my query was with your age. thats pretty cool if you really thought to do that at nine years old.
nick
Island Rat

City: Honokowai

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

we had a 14 ft carolina skiff with no wake to speak of and my friend just went surfing and he had some wax in his pocket and we were skurfing alot then too so we slapped some wax on the squirt 128 and rode doubles. (i had the rope without a handle so i held on to a big knot instead. we were core Laughing )
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Oak Grove

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tribal wrote:
Electricsnow no I've never ridden an Integrity,I'm still waiting for a longer version.I have an old 41.5" Mutiny Endurance flat though as well as my Cassette but I just find it too small these day's.I was all about that board for a while but about a month ago I picked up my old Cassette again and now I can't put it down.I don't like the feel of the Mutiny ride compared to it now.
So now I'm at a dilemna.Is my next board a 42" 4-trac or [a soon to come I hope] 43" Integrity.
And as for my other comment's it could be my surfing background but that's what always appealed to me about wakeskating, that loose free feel and intimateness with the water.I just feel that feeling will be lost with a bi-level skate.But what do I know I've never tried one or a bi-level snowskate.

After riding the bi-level and hopefully will spend some more time on it in the next few days, depending on the weather.. my first impression of riding it had more of a surfboard type of cut to it, higher on the water with much more of a flow feel, it feels really nice just very different from a convetional wakeskate. I do have a 17 year surfing backgroud.

As far as the company that made the deck. It is NOT a 484 skate. It is however made by a new Oregon based company that has quite a interesting and unique skate history. I will be talking with the owners more this week as i spend some more time riding thier sample deck and im going to try to talk them into letting me post some video of me riding the board to give you a little idea of what the bi-level is all about.

All in all i think the biggest thing i noticed was that you were deffenitly more aware of how you were riding... but this has deffenitly brought a new level of fun to the sport.

rukusrider103
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

electric snow, your telling ME to stop talking on something I know little about? your quite a hyprocrit..... what about all that crap you were talking on integrity saying uber-alles is a NAZI STATEMENT? ohhh... but IM giving the false info here huh? because its about cassette and they are perfect, dont get me wrong thomas is and allways has been my favorite rider who i've allways wanted to meet and have looked up to for so long so im not doubting him or ragging cassette or anything. its just what i;ve heard threw a couple people. and this topic is invalid without someone riding both boards, maybe make this poll again this time next season and it will be legit. but you got the power to delete this post so go ahead and do it so EVERYONE knows that your allways right and know so much about wakeskating.
catalyst112
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: fountain valley

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

always is spelled A-L-W-A-Y-S. Very Happy
Morphine
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: 706omg

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lantz, you were at rail Slam? That's where I took the pictures. Who did you talk to? Grubb? He was about the only other one I saw there besides Thomas Horrell.
MWP
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude, I know you have probably heard this many times already, but you rule, im definately stepping up to a bi-level. They look so much more like a normal skate deck.
liquid
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: New Orleans

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ughh i hate the fighting on this site....maybe ryan does know a little something about the bi-levels that we don't...so just stop all this non-sense and move on to somehting new!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
b1nkz4trac
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Brant Beach

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone know if the new bilevel is asymmetrical Crazy Eyes
liquid
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: New Orleans

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what is asymetrical??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Morphine
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: 706omg

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

b1nkz4trac, looked symmetrical to me while I was there.
lantz
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Hotlanta

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morphine... yeah I was there. There were alot more riders there than Grubb and Horrell. I'm not saying it was or wasn't him. The pro I spoke with was being very honest and is a really cool guy. I thought it was cool that he was saying his true opinion, not some company smearing BS.

In my opinion, absolutely nothing bad can come of this bi-level. Either it will be amazing and it will make wakeskating progress that much faster. Or it will be a bust and everyone will learn from it. Let's wait and see before everyone jumps down each others throats.

I'd like to think it is gonna kick a$$, because Cassette has obviously been working hard on this for a while. Just like Schmaltz has already made an awesome deck, because he put in a ton of hard work as well. Give credit where credit is due.[/b]

Alexander Scott Haney 111
Ollie
Ollie

City: Gainesville

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

how do you put fins in looks hard just wondering
freerider4
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can see some holes where the go in but you obviously can't use a screwdrive so maybe a hex head or something.
LF1600
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Detroit

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My brother had a chance to ride the bi-level over this past weekend and he said it was the real deal. Ollie's about 1/4 higher than any deck he's ridden. Hit a Kick-flip first try in the flats...............The thing that really makes the Bi-level special is it has pressure points just like a skateboard. With the two decks joined at the same point where a skateboards trucks would be, you can load both sides making flip tricks feel more like a skateboard.
rukusrider103
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i know your brother. lol its so obvious. but yea he told me about that.
Vance Collins

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rukusrider103,

do you think integrity is going to make a bi level skate?
el
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: The Sea

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Integrity of all companies seems like it would have Thomas' blessing to work with the bi-level design...
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Vicksburg

PostPosted: Sep 13, 2004 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LF1600, is ur brother steve schoenhals? if so, is it liquid force that is working on the new bi-level? just taking a guess from what has been said.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 6 of 7

Add To Favorites

Jump to: