FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

New Cable Park - Hudson, Florida

View previous topic :: View next topic  
skim2live
Ollie
Ollie

City: Wesley Chapel

PostPosted: Sep 21, 2016 10:15 am    Post subject: New Cable Park - Hudson, Florida Reply with quote

http://sunwestpark.com/

The cable should be up in running here in a month or two. It will have at least one sessitec 2.0 system and a full tower sporting Project features (from talking to the guy). It should be neat and looking forward to a new cable sporting project features and hopefully they will have a nice 2.0 setup like Hydrous cable park or BSR Very Happy.

dscsk8er55
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Orlando

PostPosted: Sep 21, 2016 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting, I will defiantly go check it out once it opens. Keep us updated if you hear anything.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
skim2live
Ollie
Ollie

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2016 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dscsk8er55, Hey, I will keep you updated. Perhaps, when they open, I'll go there and post pics and stuff.

And, as far as riding at OWC. I will let you know if I ever make it down to OWC - more than likely, it will be on a Saturday since I have school at USF every day. I am just an average wake skater though..

dscsk8er55
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2016 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skim2live wrote:
dscsk8er55, Hey, I will keep you updated. Perhaps, when they open, I'll go there and post pics and stuff.

And, as far as riding at OWC. I will let you know if I ever make it down to OWC - more than likely, it will be on a Saturday since I have school at USF every day. I am just an average wake skater though..

Same here, just an old guy trying to not suck
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
skim2live
Ollie
Ollie

PostPosted: Aug 28, 2017 8:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

{http://sunwestpark.com/

here is the website for the new cable park in Hudson. It is open and starting September 1, 2017 will have college ride discount from 4-6 pm every Friday. I will be going there on Friday September 15. I can give more information about the cable park afterwards.

dscsk8er55
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Aug 31, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

skim2live wrote:
{http://sunwestpark.com/

here is the website for the new cable park in Hudson. It is open and starting September 1, 2017 will have college ride discount from 4-6 pm every Friday. I will be going there on Friday September 15. I can give more information about the cable park afterwards.

Nice! I am eager to hear about it. If I get a wild hair to try it out I will let you know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Cable Riding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: