FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

75 ft. Rail
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DVSDOG

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 12:52 am    Post subject: 75 ft. Rail Reply with quote

Dude I was so stoked to see Joshua Steele in the new Alliance hitting that new rail they built in the same creek we all ride in. The picks on pg 60, check it out its sick!
wakeskatergirl006

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 12:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me and my girl friends cant find the new mag, were did you get it?
DVSDOG

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sun and Ski by Bay Brook Mall. It's like 3 bucks.
Yuri
Raley

City: orlando

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DVSDOG Could you show us the pic?
nick
Island Rat

City: Honokowai

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

where do u ride?
cassette

City: Jefferton

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you guys work as joshua steele and co's promotion team? I think there were three threads within a week, all mentioning this infamous rail...
DVSDOG

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trust me you'd be stoked if you sall all the rails these guys have been building, its like the Projects but in TEXAS.
dankskate
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: gainesville

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its funny how DVSDOG and wakeskatergirl006 posted within two minutes of each other. I'd say electricsnow is right. The respect for Josh Steele I had(actually I dont know if I even had any) is now gone.
alex
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

why?just caus he has a fan club? what are you a jealous prat? so what if ppl post about them. sounds like some ppl got some sour grapes.
nick
Island Rat

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

J-E-A-L-O-U-S Smash
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: gainesville

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Negatory there cheech. Its obviously one person posting under all these so called fans. How many different people how come on here with 0 posts raving about Steele? And then they post within two minutes of each other. Ok, so it might not be Steele posting them, but that doesnt change my mind on whether I like his riding or not.

Last edited by dankskate on Mar 18, 2004 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
alex
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i got sour news for ya jack sprat, i don't live anywhere near texas. there are like 2 ppl who said they like his riding.i'm defending the guy. just becaus he has some fans, you're like insulted by him. truthfully i've never seen him ride in a video or a magazine, but he must have more skill then average to be carrying sponsors. so lay off him and his fan club bub.
nick
Island Rat

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep. that must be it. they posted too close together so it must be a conspiracy by josh steele to make people like him more by popular influence Confused
cassette

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uhhh, it's actually three people--did you read deadmanwalking's post? Hey yalls', I'm just curious...all three posts mentioned the same rider(s), rail, and magazine....and two of the three people had first posts regarding this subject. Is it a coincidence?? Let me call TJ hooker...
alex
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Mar 18, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have no arguement left in me. instead of argueing i'm gonna form my own fan club, and i'll have daily posts about myself. if you wanna join the Alex Very Happy fan club then please leave messages. we will daily discuss things that go on in the life of yours truely, from bowl movements, to weekly averages of hours slept. we will even discuss my love life. if you interested in joining please, keep in mind that this fan club will never exist becaus all i meant by this post was taking the heat off of joshua steele and trying to confuse everyone out of argueing anymore. please sned responses to www.elephantbutt.com.
Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2004 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've had my eye on this scam the whole time. Looks like the heat is on...........

Tracking posts is not as hard as you think it may be.
electricsnow
cassette

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2004 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wasn't even trying to imply that it was the same person. But I will say this: I respect the fact that joshua is spreading wakeskating with his tour, but if he's using his friends or people or whomever for personal gain and exposure, then I think that's really sad. There are people I could totally pump up on here (a couple riders I respect ride for kampus and mutiny--you know who you are) but I don't want to do that, and I'm sure they don't want me to do that. Who wants to be an internet superstar??

Alex, you would be just as sad...

(edit: I changed "person" from "people"...my ingles was muy horible...and so is my spanish.)

Last edited by electricsnow on Mar 19, 2004 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2004 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This one isn't bad compared to the other recent topic. Just the title of the other topic is very disturbing to me, much less the post that started it.
wakeskatergirl006

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought this sight was kinda cool at first but now it seems like most of you like to twist and turn anything somebody says about somone eles. Joshua was very nice to me and my friends for no reason, he was just helping us with are riding, and totally stoked to do it. So dankskate if your brain compacity cant under stand the internet then you should'nt be on it. Basically what I mean by that, is I hope you understand that there can be more than 1 person's on line at a time. So I happenend to ask a question and some one from TX answered it, oooow big coinsidence, man get a life. And by the way here in TX every one knows every one who rides in the creek, so ya were all stoked to see Joshua do well! So dont bash him over what me and other quote un-quote fans say about him, to make your self fell better. Never again !!!
Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Mar 19, 2004 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

I thought this sight was kinda cool at first but now it seems like most of you like to twist and turn anything somebody says about somone eles.

The funny thing is when I picture wakeskatergirl006, I hear her speaking in a man's voice. Kind of like those identity theft commercials you see on TV where the victim is speaking in the criminal's voice.

On another note, I know a whole lot about the internet and what goes on with this site. It can get ugly if this continues.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Add To Favorites

Jump to: