FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

kansas

View previous topic :: View next topic  
greg van wagnen
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Columbus

PostPosted: Feb 19, 2004 11:43 pm    Post subject: kansas Reply with quote

i might have to go to kansas for a little bit and wondered if anyone is from there, and if so where you ride and hows the weather and all that
Michael Manzer
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: lake of the ozarks, MO

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2004 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dude.....kansas absolutely blows....ive had to drive through many times, and it sucks...the best info i can give you is that by april, there should be a cable park in kansas city. hopefully its up by then cause if it is im gonna check it out. while in the general midwest area, you should hit up lake of the ozarks, table rock lake and especially lake pomme de terre..... pm me or, for more kansas city info, om david legler
David Legler
linear perspective

City: Durham

PostPosted: Feb 20, 2004 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea, i go out to KU like three times a week. and close by KU there is a private lake with a ramp and what looks liked a rail. but i drove by yester for the first time in while happy as can be to see it again, and was frozen Smash but the cable park that is opening up is in kansas. south of overland park i belive. you can check out the site at www.kcwatersports.com

and then i ride at some local lakes which is about an hour east from the Kansas City, Kansas boarder. and i ride at the ozarks which is 2 1/2 hours from my house. pm or post if you want anything else.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Find A Pull All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: