FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Kawartha Lake Wakeboard Open?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MattFrawley
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2006 2:09 pm    Post subject: Kawartha Lake Wakeboard Open? Reply with quote

whos entering? or going?
addison

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2006 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i might be entering but i forsure goin when is it again i just hope none of my exams are on the date isn't it like june 24???
JB_CANSKATE
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Markham, Ontario

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea its June 24th... is there a location yet tho? I might be going depending where it is and if i got a place to ride that day.
MattFrawley
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 14, 2006 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its near rotary park i think? on Chemong lake? june 24th. Everyone enter, theres open skate(beginner). if your not entering then just come out n have a good time. I think its 20 minutes away from my place so maybe everybody can get together n ride after or something.
Rock the Wake
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Haliburton

PostPosted: Jun 23, 2006 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We will be there,

It's gonna be good times, I'm looking forward to it.

I think all the L13 riders will be there, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm certainly excited to see them riding.

See you there and make sure you get your Rock the Wake coupons!

…and remember, this is YOUR summer.
Watch the best…..Party with the rest – Rock the Wake
http://www.RocktheWake.com
info@rockthewake.com
jonnyUTAH
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 23, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I think all the L13 riders will be there, correct me if I'm wrong but I'm certainly excited to see them riding.

Well...if it's anything like the last x-cup stop, the L13 crew will spend the entire week practicing, and go to bed early the night before the comp. The Sattelyte crew will show up the night before the comp, drink all night, crash in the tow boat, and still win it!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahaha......keep on rockin' and rollin' boys!!!

I love the L13 crew...seriously, you guys are cool....I'm just messin'

jonnyUTAH
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 25, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well...it looks like Jono came up from Florida to win it. I know that Nick Harlos and Evan Reid got second and third. Mini-ripper Zak Stone won the Intermediate wakeskate. That kid is sick. He has like back-toback 9s in the pipe and killed it this year at the U.S Open (snowboarding).]

I don't know the rest of the results..

s34n
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Charleston Lake

PostPosted: Jun 25, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

woah sattelyte dominaton!

it looks like your prediction was right on hahsa

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
JB_CANSKATE
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Markham, Ontario

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 8:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yea Jono and Sattelyte Crew!

I wish i could have gone.... but i rode all weekend instead Twisted Evil WHat tricks were podium guys throwin?
jonnyUTAH
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Switch inverted 9s off the jet-ski double up.
HonkytonkBadonkadonk
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyUTAH wrote:
I love the L13 crew...seriously, you guys are cool....I'm just messin'

Dude you say you love the L13 crew but your still always saying something negative.. Where's the love??? Sattelyte and L13 are both canadian companies trying to make it happen. We should all be supportive not always talking down about them. Everytime someone says something positive about L13 your right there with something negative to say! That's not cool.

Besides aren't the L13 guys going to bed early so they can get up early and build the rails that your riders ride all day long.. Where's the appreciation!

just my 2 cents.. been reading this occationally and never bothered to post. But I just had to say soemthing getting annoyed with alll the negativity on here.

Don't hate!
jonnyUTAH
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obviously, you have been just been reading this occationally

I've got nothing but mutual respect and comrodery for Paul and his crew. Paul has driven my drunk ass home and never made a stink after I barfed in his car... We partied with Jesse and Mark at pro tour this year and we'll party with them down at surf expo.

Let it be know....L13 is a super professional company; they have their sha-it together; Paul is serious about making great decks; their riders are good; and their video looks like it's going to be dope as hell.....

There's plenty of love here hommie for all ROC companies especially other Canadian companies, i.e., Olive and Tractor.

I think you have mistaken joking comrodery for negativity...

HonkytonkBadonkadonk
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 10:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You fully welcome to defend yourself as you like, I'm not trying to make personal attack here, but like I said that's just the impression I've got from reading your posts.. your always there with some kinda comment when someone gives some praise. And it just doens't seem like a cool thing to do. Here's another example from a thread about the L13 video.

"DVX is all good...... but personally, I am more concerned with quality riding than quality film-grade. ya h'urd?!"

that could be viewed as a negative smart ass comment.
But that's good you have love for both companies. We all should.. Both Paul and Gary have a real passion for the sport.

But you can't just make a negative comment then follow it up with a disclaimer saying.... "just kidding I like these guys" that doesn't make it ok.

But if you say the love is there... then that's cool.... Maybe I just misunderstood your sense of humour or something.
MattFrawley
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 10:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyUTAH, ha your a prick man. Seriously though, that Zak Stone kid killed it. Does he ride for you guys? how old is the little bugger?
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Toronto

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes zak stone rides for sattelyte
just turned 14
him and harry grey age 11 are on the development team
there are little groms

jonnyUTAH
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Point well taken......

You have a real keen eye for all my left-handed compliments.....

Seriously though.....I'm sorry if you and others got that impression, because it's not true.

Poo

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HonkytonkBadonkadonk, ya man on the day of the first x cup i get up and can barely see for some reason, my eyes were fizzle, but i look outside and theres something red in the middle of the lake, i go to jesse page and just point to it cuz everything is still blurry and he's just like, ya we didnt pull the jetski far enough up on land lastnight and there was a huge storm. so i had to take my jetski out to get it.

jonnyUTAH, I know you only jokin but ease up haha Laughing
HonkytonkBadonkadonk
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

VINCE - that's sucks ass man... glad you guys got it back though.. lol
jonnyUTAH
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Vince....for you, I'll play nice. How about this even.....if you beat me at Wakestock this year (which I guarentee you will), I'll wear an L13 t-shirt for the rest of the weekend..... I'll also let you kick me in the nuts when I pass out drunk.
Poo

PostPosted: Jun 26, 2006 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnyUTAH, the l13 shirt is enough, gary will be pissed about it probably
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: