FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

I need a new digi cam

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Media and Technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LakeErie
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: sandtown

PostPosted: Feb 13, 2005 11:36 am    Post subject: I need a new digi cam Reply with quote

Im gettin a digi cam soon. I need some advice on one to get. This isn't going to be for wakeskating photography. Most of its use will be just party pictures and stuff from when I am with friends/family. So I need a camera that will fit in my pocket and is a decent price. Let me know your suggestions.
xboard32x
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Feb 13, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

check out the cannon line. They make the best product IMO. I just have a power shot a 80 and i love it. I have been meaning to buy the water proof housing for it but i dont got the cash.
senorbueno
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Feb 13, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canon power shot digial elf (I think the model is S400 or something for the 4.1 megapixel). Although you can get cheaper cameras, this one is really small and takes great pictures as well as it just seems to work better than a lot of the chepaer brands. There is also like a 5 megapixel and upwards, but I personally don't see the need for anything above that unless you are into professional photography.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Media and Technology All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: