FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Pendulum DVD teaser #1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Media and Technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brinks
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Dec 10, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject: Pendulum DVD teaser #1 Reply with quote

Checkout this teaser for Pendulum films newest self titled DVD "Pendulum"
Due out in June of 05.
http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=12895

BillyOLDS
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: orlando/winterpark

PostPosted: Dec 10, 2004 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats pretty cool, nothing crazy but super cool
PIRATE

PostPosted: Dec 10, 2004 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brinks, what about havasu dude? why dont you guys ever wanna ride down here? Neutral

i think your vid would be tight but its the same dudes that are in premier, joey kills it. always down to watch him. lets see you guys throw all that shizzle w/o any binding though Laughing

bottomline: nice vid, i like your editing, come to havasu and ride some real rails with some dudes that arent from the beverlyhill of phoenix Wink LOW RIDERS REPRESEANT!!!!!!!!!!!1
brinks
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Dec 10, 2004 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pirate,
Who is this? I like riding out there but I can't get anyone else to go with me and Brian is never in town when I'm in AZ. So I don't have a place to stay. Jeff and Daniel are the only guys besides 4 of the PHX locals from the premier video that are in the new video. We have quite a few other new riders for this video. Plus we will have over an hour of Bonus footage of guys that aren't in the main video and also in the bonus section we will have the Orlando street jam wakeskate contest. This video is already lookin way better than Premier.

Vance Collins

PostPosted: Dec 11, 2004 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brinks,

I really liked the editing on that, even though I kinda wish you hadn't used parks song from all or nothing, still sick though.

What editing software are you using?
brinks
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Dec 11, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We use Final cut pro 4.5, Boris red, BCC and Live type. I didn't know that song was the intro to Parks section until someone else pointed it out. Plus I figure it's ok, one because it is just the teaser and two because when Joey edited welcome they used a song from our first video that was released thru sidewayz just 2 month before and I didn't care. It is hard to keep track of all the songs used in videos when you are just going thru your music collection trying to find something that fits. Thanks for the compliment.
Vance Collins

PostPosted: Dec 11, 2004 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brinks,

Yup I hear you on that. It was still awesome though.

How much does Final Cut pro go for? And whats Boris red, BCC and live type? (I'm looking at getting into the video editing field myself.)
brinks
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Dec 11, 2004 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Final cut goes for $1000 and comes with livetype. If your a student you can pick up fcp for around $400. Boris red is an after effects and titling program and Boris continuum complete (BCC) is plug-in filters for final cut and these 2 programs come in a box set for about $2,500 and if your a student I think you can get them for about $800. Live type is a titling program that comes with Final cut. Checkout the www.applestore.com and click on education to find out the discounts. But you have to have a Mac for this software. If you are serious about editing I would definentlly look into a mac so you don't have to deal with Pc's crashing in the middle of your project and losing your video.
scott a
"a" is for angel

PostPosted: Dec 11, 2004 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brinks wrote:
If you are serious about editing I would definentlly look into a mac so you don't have to deal with Pc's crashing in the middle of your project and losing your video.
funny...ive never had a problem with crashing OR losing video since ive been on XP and premiere pro...
seven11dmd
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Northern VA

PostPosted: Dec 13, 2004 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

neither have i, macs are lame, they are only an industry standard becuase the industry made them a standard, im a graphic design student and i do all my work on a pc just to spite those yuppies and their starbucks and their powerbooks and ipods....
PIRATE

PostPosted: Dec 13, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

brinks, pm me dude, we ride alot down here, we want to ride in phoenix more but we dont know anyone really, and not to be dick but like jimmy and those guys just arent are style know what i mean? im not hating, yeah i know brian is never here and he never rides either, any chance we can get in your bonus section Wink

LOW RIDERS REPRESEANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Media and Technology All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: