FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

my diy wakeskate topic

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  

which is best shape model?
a
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
b
50%
 50%  [ 5 ]
c
30%
 30%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

nik0
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: tampere

PostPosted: Jun 16, 2016 3:19 pm    Post subject: my diy wakeskate topic Reply with quote

hello everyone. im new here and im new to the sport too, building my very first board and im going to keep this topic updated about the process so people can give thoughts and others avoid mistakes i might make.

so far ive decided lenght and other dimensions and im definetly going to build concave as ive skated alot like ten years ago and couple years ago i found the spark again.

dimensions of board will be 100x38cm
couple pics here.

this is picture of the side profile with the rocker of 5.2cm and a 40cm long flat spot in the middle.
going to use this to cut the jig where i shape veneers.

next three pictures are possible models for complete deck. id like some advice from experts over there to decide which is best.

a:

b:

c:

wish me luck. =)
nik0
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: tampere

PostPosted: Jun 29, 2016 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

as you have voted the option B for the best choise thats what ill make it. seems like the shape is same as on rocker so i dont need to take more of calcs and draw anymore as i have my rocker shape drawn and cut and im about to start building mould. thanks guys. =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: