FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

#MIRACLEMATT: Story of Matt Manzari

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
flixmaster
Site Admin
Site Admin

City: Austin

PostPosted: Dec 04, 2015 1:12 pm    Post subject: #MIRACLEMATT: Story of Matt Manzari Reply with quote

Have you seen this?

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/thisismystory/miraclematt-story-of-matt-manzari

Wakeboarding
Jake S
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: SLC

PostPosted: Dec 04, 2015 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People should just give money to Matt. How does a documentary about God and wakeskating help Matt?
dirtyohioriver22
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: cincy

PostPosted: Dec 04, 2015 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It seems wakeskating has a lot of good role models reed hansen, matt manzari, nick taylor,,
canalskater
Taco Bell Fa'Lyfe

PostPosted: Dec 05, 2015 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope everyone does give Matt money, regardless of their beliefs but the documentary definitely brings awareness to his story, which is a good thing!
electricsnow
cassette

City: Jefferton

PostPosted: Dec 07, 2015 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

canalskater wrote:
I hope everyone does give Matt money, regardless of their beliefs but the documentary definitely brings awareness to his story, which is a good thing!

There was already a pretty large fundraiser for matt and brad smeele last year. I bought nick's up the middle/battle falls/thank you wakeskate; some dude paid 1000 for a custom home wakeskate (or one of the first made--something to that effect), and an inactive member on here paid 1000 for one of the first two liquid force trip wakeboards. So there was already a solid fundraising effort for them...

Matt's an incredible individual...I am amazed at how he's made it through what he's experienced, and with the attitude he has on top of it.

dirtyohioriver22
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: cincy

PostPosted: Jan 19, 2016 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the theme of matt's story ---not focusing on why something bad happened but what to do now---applicable to many things in life

it looks like kevin durham posted an update that they reached the goal of 6,000 almost to 7,000

looking forward to seeing the final video,,, i think its amazing how certain tough experiences can bring u closer to the lord,, i think many atheist change their mind once they're on their deathbed,,,

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: