FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Concealed Carry thoughts.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
POPTART
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: Jun 20, 2014 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rI01qKAqYts&feature=kp
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Jun 21, 2014 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POPTART, I def see the value of that training, but to put others lives at stake for some to slip just once, i don't think its at all worth it. I did a lot of training with simunition rounds, which are basically tiny paint ball bullets, but they are shot from your standard duty pistol or rifle. I think that would be our American version of this type of training, which is about the same value, and 100% safe. You still dont want to get hit by one of those simuntion rounds, they leave brutal welts, but they wont split you open haha. Its really scary dueling from 1 foot away with only 1 round in the mag, and one replacement mag with a single a round. We did that ALOT from different distance then also in the COMPLETE dark, simulating going through a dark building. Helps a lot of painting with a flashlight so u dont give your exact location out. Great stuff. watching that made me wanna go shooting so bad!!!! Def gunna hit the range tmr. We did it in a similar training facility as this, it was a old abandoned rehab facility, lots of rooms lots of wings, lots of hidden bad guys around the place, really great training, and super fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSeWLzfb9Ic
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Aug 13, 2014 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgD92k9xRMw&feature=youtu.be
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: