FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Some new kicks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pyroskater00
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Lake Nottely

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2013 1:19 pm    Post subject: Some new kicks Reply with quote

Hey bros (and sis e-snow),

Its been a while and its good to be back. I'm in the market for some new shoes, does anyone know of any decent drainers out there? My other skate shoes tend to be a bit on the heavy side.

My main problem is, I've been online and the only thing available seems to be the types of things you would see your overly-enthusiastic new sponzored friend wearing.

Anybody got the in's on some new flip kickers? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Rootar
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Little Rock

PostPosted: Apr 25, 2013 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like my Nike 6.0 dunk low pros, the soles have deep grooving that sheds water good and all you need to do to get them draining even better is a leather punch and the thing that squeezes the little aluminum grommet in the hole to keep it from tearing.

I think I only gave $40 for mine because they were a weird teal color on clearance.

pyroskater00
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Lake Nottely

PostPosted: Apr 28, 2013 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks man I'll check those out. Any one else have any good foot ware recommendations?
senza wake
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: SLC

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2013 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

my two favorite pair have been some nike low dunks that had an extra thin tongue and padding so they really dont absorb much water to begin with. i bought them in italy tho so i dont even know where to find them here. also some cheap adios i got from Ross for like 15-20 bucks that are low profile, again very little padding to absorb much water. both shoes are nice, good board feel. i'm sorry i dont even know what the adio shoe is exactly. similair to like the Vans chukka low, just alot cheaper
wakethecape
Ollie
Ollie

City: Philadelphia

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2013 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a pair of Vans Rowley SPVs that I finally got to ride in for the first time. They're made to be really light so the soles and in soles are super thin, which is good for boardfeel. The toe is one piece suede so it should hold up well if you're doing flip tricks and the back is canvas so they dry pretty quick. They also have vent holes near the bottom which make them drain really well.
Besides those I'd say nike 6.0 (now sb) Mavrks, unless they're to overly-enthusiastic for you. You can find them cheap at places like pac sun sometimes.
Or if you have the money get a pair of Kostons, they seem to be the new "in" shoe.
Addictingride7
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: The Woodlands

PostPosted: Apr 29, 2013 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nike Braatas Low I find them at the nike outlet for around $30.00 all canvas dry quick dont hold much weight at all!!!!!!!
electricsnow
cassette

City: Jefferton

PostPosted: May 01, 2013 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hahaha, that comment about an overly excited, recently sponsored friend made me lol!

For shoes, i've still been rocking old dvs shoes--mesh cohens, the obscura convicts (i still have many pairs of cassette daytons also). Anything from the sand bar collection would be a closeout, but the convicts and i believe munitions were money. If i'd change shoes, i've been thinking about the adi ease by adidas. I love the gonz, and i really like that model of shoe.

Otherwise, as mentioned, a couple of nike sb models seem really popular: the janoski and koston. I own both and think they're both comfy...i almost prefer the koston, but i do not wakeskate in them.

Oh, here's the new bruce irons shoe that could be good:

http://business.transworld.net/128460/news/fox-unveils-bruce-irons-signature-shoe/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: