FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Andrew Fortenberry joins OBSCURA
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Nov 19, 2012 8:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya buddy~!!!!! gratz!
senza wake
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: SLC

PostPosted: Nov 21, 2012 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is awesome. one question, from looking at the obscura stuff on liquid forces website, it shows that the TAO is yellow as a 39" and green as a 41". andrew in this is on the green, and daniel grant was on a green one on the wakeskate tour. are these two really now riding a 41"? or is that just the green color on the 39" size? obviously this doesnt matter, just something i was wondering...
likwidfolife
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: DFW

PostPosted: Nov 22, 2012 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i noticed the same thing, i think there was mistake made with that ad.
islandtime
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Anna Maria Island

PostPosted: Nov 22, 2012 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Five years ago Erich Schmaltz messaged me on this site asking me if I was interested in riding for him and Integrity. Becoming a part of the Integrity family was huge to me. The family and friends I have made along the journey mean so much to me and will always be a part of my life. I have met some of my best friends because of Integ. I personally don't think I would be where I am today if it wasn't for the support from Erich and the rest of the family. Thank you Erich for the years of support and believing in me, and thank you to the rest of the team and family for years of awesome trips and memories!

senza wake, Yes the 39" is yellow and the 41" is green I was riding the 41" for a little before I had a 39"

p.s. both sizes are so money Cool I have been riding a 38.6 or 39 for about 3 years solid now and most 41's felt huge to me, but I felt right at home the first time I rode the 41 Tao, I personally prefer my 39" now but its wild how both sizes feel so good Birthday

Thanks everyone for the good wishes, super excited to be a part of the Obscura team Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
likwidfolife
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: DFW

PostPosted: Nov 24, 2012 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

islandtime wrote:

senza wake, Yes the 39" is yellow and the 41" is green I was riding the 41" for a little before I had a 39"

I stand corrected. Thanks for clarifying
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: