FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Short film ideas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Media and Technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gnarly Dancer 42
360 flip
360 flip

City: kalamazoo

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2012 12:04 am    Post subject: Short film ideas Reply with quote

my brother and I keep talking about how we want to make some short films, but we never have any ideas that we think are any good

if you've got ideas throw them out there and we might try to make it into a movie Wink

http://www.kearnsmedia.com
TKWakeskator
Ollie
Ollie

City: Kalamazoo

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2012 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The secret drink mix, Shrediana Jones and the lost park, Cribs with Kyle Kearns....
POPTART
360 flip
360 flip

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2012 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Adam Sandler is like in love with some girl. But it turns out that the girl is actuallya golden retreiever or something. Adam Sandler inherits like, a billion dollars, but first he has to become a boxer or something. Adam Sandler is trapped on a deserted island and falls in love with a coconut. Adam Sandler buys a coke, and finds a golden ticket to the Zonka Zoo where he can talk to the animals. Adam Sandler is a sad dramatic mime.
texasT
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: HOUSTONNN

PostPosted: Jul 23, 2012 2:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

POPTART, after much searching on the internet i finally remembered what you are referencing.

Laughing

GnarShredd
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Seattle

PostPosted: Jul 24, 2012 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gnarly Dancer 42, I always thought a cool one would be a short that shows soldiers on opposite sides of a war. Both young kids, both terrified, both fighting for people they've never met because they're told to. Basically showing that soldiers fighting the war are just every day people with the same feelings and thoughts as the guy they're trying to kill and vice-versa. Could get kinda heavy but it was something I always wanted to put together but never got to back when I was making stuff.

I always pictured it as kind of a silent film, letting expressions and showing similar experiences drive the idea (maybe split-screen doing the same things but facing each other or something?) up until they actually come face-to-face in the end, with one killing the other, no idea that who he just killed could have been a friend if there were no orders to follow.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Media and Technology All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: