FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Deland/Daytona/New Smyrna

View previous topic :: View next topic  
gregbockhold
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Sarasota/Deland

PostPosted: Jun 13, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Deland/Daytona/New Smyrna Reply with quote

I'm living in Deland and havent been able to ride in months. I don't know anyone here who rides at all and it's super rough just looking at my board collecting dust. If anyone wants to be charitable enough to allow me to come ride with them in Deland, Daytona, New Smyrna or any of the close by surrounding areas, it would be greatly appreciated. I drove a boat for an entire summer as a job, so I can help drive. I can help pay for gas and beer and am just looking to do some shredding.

I miss the sport and would really like to be able to keep the stoke alive. Get at me.

originalfake
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: orlando

PostPosted: Jun 13, 2010 1:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its kind of a drive, but i live out in cape canaveral. i have a jet ski that i'd be more then happy to pull you with, i just dont have a trailer hitch on my car. we usually take my roomates car, so i havent gotten around to putting a hitch on my car yet.

simply put, if you have a trailer hitch on your car and you're willing to drive about an hour then im down to shred newfound harbor with you some time Smash
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Find A Pull All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: