FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

kampus vid
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wakeboring
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Polk

PostPosted: Oct 08, 2003 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are overlooking something big time. All those videos that people post here all the time. How many sets do they spend aquiring all that footage trying to get all their tricks? Hmmm.... WAY more than 1. And thats how many the Kampus team rode in that quick flick they had.
kyle hyams
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: maitland

PostPosted: Oct 08, 2003 10:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm wih clitmaster: "Did you want to see a backflip or just good solid riding?"

I know George and Clint personally, and have met Ryan a couple times. I have witnessed them throw hammers on the water. What you all saw was pretty much a teaser. Even though that stuff (the video as a whole, including Wahlman and Leif and Doyle) may have looked simple or "unimpressing", but they make it look damn good and clean.

Personally, I liked the video overall. The quality was way better than some of the videos I've seen on here, not to say that all the others are crappy. Paco, good job.
Yuri
Raley

City: orlando

PostPosted: Oct 08, 2003 10:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CLINTMASTER good job on worlds and nice video you guys kick a$$!
Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Oct 09, 2003 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The quality was way better than some of the videos I've seen on here, not to say that all the others are crappy. Paco, good job.

Yeah, Paco did a great job with the quality of the video. In defense of the other videos you mentioned, most of time the guys are editing video for the first time and are learning how to do it. Paco obviously has done this before, plus he uses a Mac. Again, nice work Paco!
Paco
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Miami

PostPosted: Oct 10, 2003 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

dave b, kyle :: thanks for the props to the filmer : but the attention should go to the riders : those guys absolutely kill it : did you see Wahlman hit those rails from beginning to end? One of them is missing a chunk in it and he still stumps it : everything first try, i must add : all of them killed it in one take : the shoreline was full of people and pros cheering and checking out this guys ride : and everybody agreed they kill it.

wakeskater or whatever your names are : criticize my filming if you wish or the background noise (which i personally like) : but to come in here and say the riding is not that good is absolutely retarded and shows me you have no idea of what you are talking about : if you are only almost as good as this guys email me : im on the first plane out to film you riding ::: paco

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
wakeridr81
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Chattanooga

PostPosted: Oct 10, 2003 10:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm with Kyle and Paco on this one. I've ridden with Brandon Thomas and Keith Lidberg at the Projects. This was before Brandon killed the tour. He's really not any different. The Kampus team has put in their time, and I'm happy to see them get the recognition they deserve. For the guys who dissed them, I bet you suck.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: