FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

What Do you think about the O
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
triggamike
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: 225

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2009 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=AlexXx=-, yeah he did a great job down here in Louisiana Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes , thats why half his staff is under legal pressure to rat each other out, he also condemned torturing other human beings to points that i can't even begin to comprehend, but thats besides my point.......

why all of a sudden when a non republican president is elected do you "care" about whats going on in this country, you didn't make one single political (if thats what you call your "arguements") point before the current president was elected, you give everyone this big speech about how its cool to vote for obama but fail to mention that its cool to hate on obama as well, i'm still on the ropes about alot of his ideas but i'm willing to at least give the dude more than 6 months before i condemn him like most people already have, i personally gave bush 8 years to get it right and he hardly came close to " a great job" leaving this country with a war it can't afford and shouldn't even be in and a failing credit economy which they said would happen before his FIRST term was even up......but hey what do I know I'm just a 24 yr old kid trying to make it through my awkward years and actually become and intelligent anti bandwagon adult

sorry for the run on sentence, i'm horrible with grammer
scott a
"a" is for angel

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2009 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=AlexXx=- wrote:
DRAGON88, Thats all im saying is that the majority of young people voted obama! 68%! compared to 30% for Mccain, how am i off? the article says that. Show me some other statistics that say i am wrong!?
O RRY?
-=AlexXx=- wrote:
like majority for his votes came from 18-25 year olds
-=AlexXx=- wrote:
18-24 making up 68% of Obamas votes...
We're not as think as you dumb we are.
Steven M
2 Legit 2 Quit

City: Menlo Park/ Bay Area

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2009 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=AlexXx=-, what D88 is trying to get through to that cheap beer rotted brain is that out of the age group of 18-24 yr olds, 68% voted Obama.

This does not mean that 68% of his votes came from 18-24yr olds, just that within that age bracket thats how the votes went.

-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

City: yes

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2009 2:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

triggamike, Ya, im giving him a chance, i really cant do much else... hes president if i like him or not... There were never many political battles on the forums before the campaign time....

Steven M, scott a,
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/us_elections_2008/7709852.stm

Weird... Barrack obama got 95% of the African America votes! while Mccain got 4% haha.... thats strange... Whatever, gotta back a brotha up!
triggamike
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: 225

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2009 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=AlexXx=-, thatst all i ask buddy! Razz Very Happy
yookyle
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Reno

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2009 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well all know 9/11 was a inside job so everyone stfu
Grouch
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: The OC

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2009 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guy goes into a bar.

There's a robot bartender. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini." The robot brings back the best martini ever and says to the man, "What's your IQ?" The guy says, "168". The robot then proceeds to talk about physics, space exploration and medical technology.

The guy leaves, but he is curious, so he goes back into the bar. The robot bartender says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini". Again, the robot makes a great martini, gives it to the man and says, "Whats your IQ?" The guy says, "100." The robot then starts to talk about Nascar, Budweiser and John Deere tractors.

The guy leaves, but finds it very interesting, so he thinks he will try it one more time. He goes back into the bar. The robot says, "What will you have?" The guy says, "Martini", and the robot brings him another great martini. The robot then says, "Whats your IQ?" The guy says, "Uh, about 50."

The robot leans in real close and says, "So, you people still happy you voted for Obama?"

-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2009 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Grouch, Hahahha thank you for the humor! hopefully it will lighten some of these guy up a bit Razz
mojo
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: mob town

PostPosted: Sep 03, 2009 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

alex, president would be more properly abbreviated as pres. not prez. he is not a snack food. and obama sucks. i hope all who voted for him make enough money for him to tax everything u have and give it to some illegal immigrants in forms of health care and other social services, and support welfare recipients who have more and more children to get more $ but aren't subjected to drug testing to qualify.
EJazzle
faceplant

City: Tequesta/orlando

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2009 10:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you guys watch some cspan. I think youd form a different opinion about obama. You might start liking him a little more.
mojo
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2009 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i don't like obama for a number of reasons. the only reason he won is because america got so disinfranchised with the republican party. IMO bush sucked as a president and mccain would have been barely better. it's just bs that if he gets his way some families will be paying MORE THAN 50% of their annual income in taxes. so all of you take your pay checks, cut them in half and see how you feel. secondly, he is going to raise taxes on some lower income families than he originally planned because he is spending too much. also, health care reform needs only one thing, reformed laws over exisiting/ future private insurance companies. they need to lower costs, pay doctors what they should get paid, and not have some idiot at a desk decide who lives and dies. too bad they support the obama campaign and big business wins i.e. insurance companies, general electric, exxon, phil morris, etc etc.
Mr. Top Hat
Dead

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2009 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mojo wrote:
they need to lower costs, pay doctors what they should get paid, and not have some idiot at a desk decide who lives and dies.

i want the desk job that decides if people die or not. where do i sign up?
chrisd
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2009 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

-=AlexXx=- u are a KOOK
mojo
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Sep 04, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'd say blue cross would be a good place to start. if you've ever been to one of their main offices you'll notice they have guards with machine guns b/c so many irate people hate them for what they do which is take $ from people, more often than not deny care, and post huge profits.
edrex
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: NorCal

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2009 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This thread:
-=AlexXx=- wrote:
I'm gonna pwn me sum trendy-ass liberals <Submit>

DRAGON88 wrote:
ur a tard

-=AlexXx=- wrote:
the majority of his votes were from 18-25 year olds so I'm right

DRAGON88 wrote:
proof

-=AlexXx=- wrote:
68% of 18-25 year olds voted for Obama

DRAGON88 wrote:
thats not the majority of his votes. ur still a tard

-=AlexXx=- wrote:

-=AlexXx=- wrote:
I didn't say it was the majority of his votes, quit twisting my words around and using them against me

Grouch wrote:
Heres a joke that used to be about Bush but now its about Obama so I find it humorous and timely

-=AlexXx=- wrote:
lulz

mojo wrote:
*insert thought out and well stated post here*

-=AlexXx=-
Pillage & Plunder

PostPosted: Sep 05, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

edrex, hahah awesome summery Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Non-Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Add To Favorites

Jump to: