FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

2005 Cassette Wakeskate Graphics
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nick
Island Rat

City: Honokowai

PostPosted: Jul 29, 2004 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice Laughing hampsons graphics remind me of my bathroom tile Smash Rolling Eyes
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: slc

PostPosted: Jul 29, 2004 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys have you seen any other boards like that, I admit there not all flashy or hip, but its different. there somthing new to look at.
David Legler
linear perspective

City: Durham

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2004 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

if it rides great, then who cares whats on it. I would much rather have a quality board that i know will do what it says, then something that looks "the best" and rides like crap.
endpro
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: slc

PostPosted: Jul 30, 2004 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

amen
rob wharton
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Tallahassee

PostPosted: Jul 31, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the graphics are very artsy, but they love that stuff...(i.e. sfumato, and their "analemma" section on the cassette website)... Also, I wouldn't jump to conclusions about the 4-tracs being old news just because the pros attach their names to something else, maybe they know they can sell a deck that is a "fresh, new and revolutionary concept" for more money than something invented by them 3 years ago...But Prince D-Hamp still loves to kill it on his 03 4-trac, so.....if it ain't broke, don't fix it

"Chinese girls, Chinese girls, Chinese girls, Chloe, Chinese girls, Japan, cassette, cassette, cassette, DVS, cassette, my hair, cassette"
electricsnow
cassette

City: Jefferton

PostPosted: Jul 31, 2004 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason Gregory is the artist they worked with on the 05 decks (I believe). I personally think they look beautiful. Obviously some don't really like the bi-level graphics, but I personally like the pattern theme.
kento911
Kickflip
Kickflip

City: Phoenix

PostPosted: Jul 31, 2004 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree It somewhat reminds me of some of the older alien workshop graphics, can't go wrong with that
Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Aug 01, 2004 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Also, I wouldn't jump to conclusions about the 4-tracs being old news just because the pros attach their names to something else, maybe they know they can sell a deck that is a "fresh, new and revolutionary concept" for more money than something invented by them 3 years ago...But Prince D-Hamp still loves to kill it on his 03 4-trac, so.....if it ain't broke, don't fix it

I agree, but Cassette has kept the Bi-Level deck top secret (as in G-14 Classified). Now that the word is out, they will probably start riding them publicly (ie: videos, photos, etc.). Besides, what other option does Hampson have right now? The '04 boards didn't happen and I'm sure he isn't going to ride a Hyperlite.

This is all just speculation (expect the part about the Bi-Level being G-14), we will soon see what really happens. I was just going off of the norm where a pro rider actually rides their pro model. Regardless, I think the 4-tracs will be around for a while. I wasn't saying they will quit making them, I was just saying that they are not in the spotlight as much anymore.
rob wharton
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Tallahassee

PostPosted: Aug 05, 2004 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know the 04 decks didn't happen, but Hampson did have another option: on most of the pro tour stops he rode the '04 Aaron Reed a-sym 4-trac, but when he rode at the Toe Jam and when he rode recently filming for the new alliance "pre-pop" video, he rode on the '03 4-trac...All I know is that his riding keeps me stoked on loving my green monsta! But that makes sense about the need to keep the bi-levels locked down from prying eyes

"Chinese girls, Chinese girls, Chinese girls, Chloe, Chinese girls, Japan, cassette, cassette, cassette, DVS, cassette, my hair, cassette"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Add To Favorites

Jump to: