FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Rolled ankle's and bruised hips.

View previous topic :: View next topic  
crackerjack
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Salisbury

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 12:14 am    Post subject: Rolled ankle's and bruised hips. Reply with quote

I hate my ankles. I wanna go skate but it hurts like a mofo. I guess skating is kinda like playin with fire. Sooner or later your gonna get it. Whats your worst skateboard related injury? All of my worst can definitly be attributed to my weak a$$ ankles. When it goes, it usually involves a loud vulgarity, swelling to the size of a soft ball and if I am lucky, some pretty shades of black and blue. I don't know if this is good or bad, but it happens so often that they are usually back to normal in a week-week 1/2. Alright kids, lets hear some stories.
Peace
Bryan

Frye

PostPosted: Sep 27, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my worst... humm a broken foot.. then i got a cast on.. supposed to be on for six weeks.. i got sick of it kuz i couldnt skate so after 5 days i cut it off with a massive steak knife and went skating.. it was cool
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Skateboarding All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: