FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Robotfood's "Lame" soundtrack?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Other Boardsports
View previous topic :: View next topic  
electricsnow
cassette

City: Jefferton

PostPosted: Jan 06, 2004 12:22 pm    Post subject: Robotfood's "Lame" soundtrack? Reply with quote

Did anyone out there see "lame" and decide that they liked the soundtrack so much that they decided to download and burn it? I'm searching for someone that has done this because I have dial up, so I wouldn't have all of the songs until next august. So, if anyone out there has the soundtrack, I would really like to purchase a copy (at a reasonable price--none of this 10.00 bizz-az)--please post on here and then proceed to rock out. Thanks.
dougliz
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Nottingham

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2004 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

My brother has just emailed me to say he has doen this very thing - email me for a copy m8 - cover my postage etc and its yours - say £1.50 or sumthink....?

Gof

xboard32x
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Jan 12, 2004 10:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

robotfood makes great movies. They had a song that sfmato had on there sound track.
electricsnow
cassette

City: Jefferton

PostPosted: Jan 17, 2004 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey dougliz, thanks for your reply! I'll PM you for details and addresses and what not. What I might do is have my sister send you the money and you can send it to her because she's living in england right now, and she'll be visiting in a couple of weeks. That way, neither of us have to deal with exchanging currencies and stuff. Thanks again!
shawn
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jan 24, 2004 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

electricsnow, do you have an email address i could reach you at?...i have some questions about if u got that cd ROBOTFOOD, LAME.....YOu can email me back at shawnwilton@shaw.ca thanks bud, thatd be kiler
Patrick Quinn
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: May 15, 2004 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is one of my favorite snowboard movies in years, and the soundtrack is a huge part of that. Some of the songs include Billy Idol-Dancing with Myself, and Modern English- Melt With You. These are obvious, but the better songs in my opinion are The Postal Service- Such Great Heights, which is an unreal song and I heard its the song from Thomas' section in Sfumato, which I still haven't seen. Other great songs are St. Thomas- Cornerman, Royposk(or somthing like that)- Remind Me, Spider Murphy Gang- Skandal in Sperrbezzik(or something). One of the best is the credits song by Stereo Total- J'aime L'amour A Trois. Won't go over the rest, I know bust a move is on it, but its a great movie, with cool stunts and it really re-invigorated my interest in snowboarding. They take a laid back approach to the sport, and poke fun at snowboard stereotypes, plus Travis Parker is hilarious.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Other Boardsports All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: