FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Video and Photo gear for sale

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Media and Technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brinks
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jul 19, 2007 8:42 pm    Post subject: Video and Photo gear for sale Reply with quote

I am letting my Sony VX2000 3ccd camera and Accs. go. I am giving the wakeskaters first dibs before this thing goes on ebay. It is in great condition and has never been dropped on the ground or the water. Included with the camera is:
Sony VX2000
Charger
Stock battery
Extra 9hr battery
Sony wide angle lens
Hard carrying case with foam pre-cut for camera, tapes, Battery and wide angle lens
1 UV filter
1 Polorizer filter
remote control

All this for $1,300
Like I said, this is a great camera and I have not had any problems with it. I will have some pics soon.
Email me with any questions
brettbrinkerhoff@hotmail.com

I also am thinking of getting rid of my Canon EOS A2E 35mm SLR camera with VG10 vertical grip and Tamron 28-200mm and Sigma 17-35mm lenses. Also include would be a 52mm UV filter and polarizer filter, Canon 540EZ speedlite flash with off camera shoe mount and a Tamrac backpack style bag.
Make me an offer and I will think about it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Media and Technology All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: