FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

484 Wakeskates
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SEAMAN
Frontside 180
Frontside 180

City: Atlanta

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What tricks am i pullin,
Im sure you dont know any of them,
but frankly, VD sucks, so im just gonna stick to riding

chase, tige worlds, sean obrien, his lake, crutches, remember?

funni,
I ride at my parents house, on Bear Gully, corner of tuskawilla and aloma, thats where my boat is, kennys on the little lake off howell branch, his dads house
I wouldnt mind riding out there, my rail is gone now, so i need something badly, but something to ollie on, any single pipes or flatbars out there?

SEAMAN
greg van wagnen
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Columbus

PostPosted: Sep 22, 2003 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was there with chase at sean obriens lake, do you rember me? i didnt ride for core i had a cwb but i dont rember anyone with crutches
funnyfeni
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: casselberry

PostPosted: Sep 23, 2003 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

clitmaster;
i ride behind the blue ski centuruin, with the tower. yeah the flatrail is fun. i think my friend met you guys once out there but you guys didnt have a pen or something to get numbers, im not sure. but we're building an A-frame too! we have the top part all done, we just need to put it in the lake and get the inlcine parts finished, i think its like 30 feet long on top, it's made out of pvc pipe. we're thinking about putting it on the side of the lake where it's has all the woods for like 200 feet.

Seaman;
i think i know where your talking about. does it have that castle on the lake? if so i know where it's at. the lake that kenny rides on theres a little rail that we put together pretty fast one time and its alright, but you got to nail some of the metal sheets down before you slide on it. there's a kicker out there too, with a pretty good pop, he's lake is so clean and clear, i love that lake. on lake howell there is only one ollie rail,(single pipe to) it's like the one on the pro tour with the pvc pipe, the water is going down, so it's only like 5 inches off the water. the flatbar is pretty fun too.. im debating about doing shuvits coming up the incline part. so i guess in a month or two there shuold be 2 A-frames out there. so that should be fun.
clitmaster
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Sep 23, 2003 12:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah u did
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Add To Favorites

Jump to: