FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

editing software

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Media and Technology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cubby The Shiz
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2004 7:40 pm    Post subject: editing software Reply with quote

hey for those of you out there with windows not mac what are some really good editing software i could use that is much like final cut pro for the mac???anyone know anything about this let me know or just tell me what you guys are using for editing your videos
adam
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey i edit alot of videos and i use adobe premier 6.5 and afteraffects. im not sure what kind of computer youve got but there are a ton of diff softwares out there but adobe premier is an awesome program and so is after affects. its like a pro editing software like final cut pro. list some of your computer specs like how big the hard drive is and its speed and if yoiu have a fire wire card or you may need a card cause i got a computer specifically built for video editing with two hard drives and a separate monitor for video hopefully this helps and list some specs on your computer then maybe i can help some more
wakesk8r9610
Backside 180
Backside 180

PostPosted: Feb 29, 2004 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like pinnace studio 9
xboard32x
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Wisconsin

PostPosted: Mar 01, 2004 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

priemere is the best out there for a pc.
Cubby The Shiz
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Mar 01, 2004 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lets see i got compaq presario (i know it sucks) 512Mb 80 Gig hardrive and i got a fire wire card and cable and i think thats about it if theres more tell me, so how much is this professional program you are talking about??
adam
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Mar 01, 2004 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

its pretty expensive but you can get it for cheap if you know anyone but if its got a fire wire card just get any editing software and start editing away. you dont really need adobe premier as your first editing program cause it takes a while to learn so i would just start out on something easy then work up
Cubby The Shiz
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

PostPosted: Mar 02, 2004 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yea i know i have had like 2 different programs but the main reason i want a new program is beacuse i wanna mess with the color tones so i can make the video look more like a real video not some homemade piece of crap
Maniel
Ollie
Ollie

City: Toronto

PostPosted: Jun 24, 2004 12:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new premiere 7.0 is pretty unreal for PC. It is slowly looking more like Final Cut every time they update it. If you are looking for the best Premiere is the way to go for PC. its definitly the closest thing to Final Cut for PC and if you already know how to edit on a non-linear based editing software then you shouldn't have a problem doing basic edits.

PS Final Cut east Premiere
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> Media and Technology All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: