FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

Danny Hampson: The Interview

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2004 1:20 am    Post subject: Danny Hampson: The Interview Reply with quote

In case you haven't noticed, Danny Hampson has completely blown up the wakeskating scene. Until now, his riding has done the talking. We recently had the pleasure of chatting with him.

Read more...
Dave Barousse
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2004 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What did you think of my interview with Danny Hampson? I think his attitude is awesome. It is obvious that he is truly greatful to be in the position he is in now. I was very impressed.
simonDUB
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: Bois-des-Filion

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2004 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was also very impressed, a kid his age with that much talent and popularity could a been so cocky and everything but he just seems so grateful of everything. That's a very good attitude to have with a future like his
gripitandripit
Faceplant
Faceplant

City: The Couve'

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2004 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Hampson is a really incredible rider, his part on sfumato is sick.... hes one of those riders that makes things look easy. Hopefully he keeps up the attitude and respects the sport just as much in the future as he does now. I cant stand it when guys have the talent, know it, and dont care( or are super stupid about it). Its no fun to hear someone brag about themselves all day. all im saying i guess is he seems like a really cool guy now, lets just hope it doesnt go to his head too much.
Slyder
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Punta Gorda/Tallahassee

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2004 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In danny's article he mentioned how he met Reed at The Wakeboard Camp. That also happened to be the first time I was at camp, didn't really talk to him all that much (im pretty quiet) but he seems like a cool guy. Just a little anecdote.
wakesk8ordie
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Fond du Lac

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2004 8:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't really seen Danny Hampson ride except for in Sfumato, but to be honest I found his section of the video to be the most impressive. He made all of those tech flips and slides look so simple. He looks so comfortable on a skate, everything is so smooth and effortless. I can't believe that a young, up and coming rider like himself has so much raw talent. I am looking forward to watching this kid progress.

Chris Fink
wakesk8ordie@excite.com
nick
Island Rat

City: Honokowai

PostPosted: Jan 23, 2004 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow he is really a humble down to earth person. i cant wait to see how he progresses and how he progresses the sport
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: