FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

The Book: Wakeskate instructional

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
robert
Ollie
Ollie

City: Heumen, The Netherlands

PostPosted: Mar 04, 2006 9:12 am    Post subject: The Book: Wakeskate instructional Reply with quote

Finally, this is what's on their website (www.thebookdvd.com)

The Wakeskate DVD's are done! We have finished up the last bit of editing and animation for all 3 wakeskate dvd titles. We will be creating our masters tommorow, then after reviewing and testing the discs, we will send them out to get duplicated. The whole duplication process usually takes about 2 weeks, so if you are one of our customers that pre-ordered this set, then you you should be seeing it in the near future.
dietwater5
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Granbury, TX

PostPosted: Mar 04, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ya dude i jsut got emails today from them bc i asked yesterday whats taking so long, heres their replys

We are almost done with the new Wakeskate series. We have finished up the end credits to the DVDs and all of the video-editing is done. We are just tying up a few loose ends before we send it to the duplicators. I am not sure if you are aware of this, but we turned the 2 disc set into 3 discs. Once we got started with the project we realized we couldn’t fit everything we wanted to on just 2 discs, so we had to bump it up to 3 discs. Each disc is packed with over 90 minutes of footage. If you pre-ordered the 2-disc set for $39.99, then you will be upgraded to the new $69.99 3 disc set for free. If you are tired of waiting, I understand, we’ve missed countless release dates so I can refund your money if you’d like. But, then if you wanted to buy it in the future you would have to pay $69.99 like everyone else. Once again I am really sorry for the delays, and we will send you an email as soon as we have a more precise release date.

Mike McLin

and also:

Just sent Masters off for duplication. Sorry for the long delay. But your in luck! We have actually expanded the set to 3 DVD's and the price is retailing for $69.99 for the box set instead of the $39.99 you paid. So for pre-ordering the box set you are getting an extra DVD and a savings of $30.00. Trust me its going to be worth the wait. If you don't want to wait we can refund your money, but if you decide to order it later your going to spend a bunch more. Let me know and thanks for ordering. Duplication only takes a working week so it wont be long till it arrives at your door step and your getting almost 5 hours of wakeskate instruction.

Kyle Schmidt
- The Book - Instructional Series
- CMG - Clermont Media Group
- Head Coach - The Wakeboard Camp
- Liquid Force - Product Development & Pro Team Rider
- Instructional Editor - WakeBoarding Magazine

NotSoBueno
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: SoCal

PostPosted: Mar 04, 2006 12:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can't wait to get this myself....hopefully it will rip to my PSP so I can take it out and watch while on the water!
The above are opinions of NotSoBueno, based on NotSoBueno's life experiences and are not reflective of the opinions of wakeskating.com, posters on wakeskating.com, or readers of threads on wakeskating.com.
dietwater5
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Granbury, TX

PostPosted: Mar 04, 2006 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i still beleive they took forever bc reed changing teams, so had to redo the footage but they didnt say so i dunno
b1nkz4trac
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Brant Beach

PostPosted: Mar 04, 2006 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

im so stoaked i got that on ebay for $45 3 months ago and they finally finished
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Add To Favorites

Jump to: