FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   StatisticsStats   FavoritesFavorites   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages  Log inLog in 

R.I.P. Jim Taylor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Taylor
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: Slidell

PostPosted: Jan 20, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW, I haven't been to this site in a while........Nick, I'm so sorry.....

When I read this topic my heart skipped a beat because my grandfather died on the 17th.....this obviously hasn't been a good week for you either, I'm sooo sorry man....

I really don't know what to say because i've never met you or your dad, but like most others i too feel like i lost a friend. your dad was such an amazing person and he touched so many lives....i can't believe it....i don't want to....

Nick, if you need anything at all don't hesitate to ask....we are all here for you....

R.I.P. Jim Taylor

Gone but not forgotten.... Crying or Very sad

July 8, 1951-January 16, 2006

...Gone, but not forgotten...

Bayou Pirates Wake Team

Check out my band: www.myspace.com/OneStepAboveMusic
Ben Caruso
Pop Shuvit
Pop Shuvit

City: The Open Ocean

PostPosted: Jan 20, 2006 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres a lot to sat but I don't feel this is where I need to say it...
We all know the caliber of a man the Mr. T. was now we need to make sure not to forget it.

RIP JT.JPG

Description:
R.I.P. JT
 Filesize:  69.29 KB
 Viewed:  3335 Time(s)

Ride SoFAR...
gbgonzal138
Faceplant
Faceplant

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2006 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just looked at this forum for a long time, and I thought I would put a post here.
Nick, although I don't know you or knew your Dad, you both sound like great people. My thoughts, prayers, and wishes go to you, and your family because of this tragedy. I could not imagine what it must feel like. I am a wakeboarder, and my father is one of my best friends that supports me all the time. I know you must be devistated, but you must still ride.
I know one of the locals here in AZ lost his father a few years back and lost his "stoak" to ride. It hit him HARD. His dad was his best friend and they did everything together. But after he passed he kind of gave up. I mean this kid could do heel and toe 9's three years ago. Now that he is back from his mission he rides a little bit, but not like he did.
All im trying to say is keep riding, and remember in the back of your mind that your Dad wanted you to ride. You are pushing the sport in the right direction, don't change it. I can't imagine how you feel right now, but if your in AZ or something hit me up and we'll ride. Even though I've never met you, reading these posts and hearing this news mad me upset myself.
I saw this quote on WW and thought I would post it too;

"It broke our hearts to loose you,
but you did not go alone,
For part of us went with you,
on the day god called you home."

Ride hard Nick!

R.I.P. JT!
RUSSIAN
Integrity Sheep

City: Where's my beer

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2006 2:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick, there is not much I can say other then I'm thinking of you and your family. Our thoughts are with you
JT seemed like an awesome human being Crying or Very sad
brandn
Ollie
Ollie

City: orlando

PostPosted: Jan 21, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nick.. first off I want to extend my thoughts for you and your family.. i actually got the pleasure of meeting your dad one quick day out here on Lake Fredrica last year... quite a fun loving man....

I just lost my dad last year.. there isn't a day you don't think about them, a day you don't miss things about them, it is truly the hardest thing you can encounter.. At 23 it was way hard.. @ 16 its a tradgedy man.. the only advice i can give is to just take things slow and try to remember all the good things and times spent with him.. it's what you got left.. and honor that man for the rest of your days...

Pirate.. that's the poem we had on my dad's remembrance card at his funeral.. still cry everytime I read that...

take care Nick.

brandon mclean..
Nekkie
Backside 180
Backside 180

City: Tahiti baby!

PostPosted: Feb 10, 2006 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haven't been on the site for soooo long, sorry if this gets bumbep up...

I'll be thinking of you, your dad and your family. I am very sorry to hear what happened Sad

You will always have all the wakeskaters from around the world to back you up man

Kickflip
Kickflip

City: cabo san lucas

PostPosted: Feb 10, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nekkie, good to see you back. its been awhile. u miss alot i believe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Wakeskating.com Forum Index -> General Wakeskating All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Add To Favorites

Jump to: